Chapter 6- Appreciation and Anticipation

Shoutout to these amazing people, thank you so much for giving this book a chance, the world needs more fabulous people like you!

waddupitsjo
NatalieSanders6

( I will be adding more amazing people later, keep commenting on the Chapter 5 authors note, the shoutout opportunity closes when the 10th chapter gets published, so please if you want credit for making this book for what it is then please comment because I love every single one of you and want to give you the recognition you deserve.)

---

After what I would call a moment between me and Draco it has been kind of awkward. I fell asleep on his chest under the stars, it sounds so peaceful, so much like a fairy tale but I would have chosen to have him continue making rude, sarcastic slightly crude, entertaining comments than awkward silence and stupid small talk. It's hard enough living in the middle of nowhere hidden from the outside world, I am trying so desperately to be grateful, I am but it's hard I feel that way when I'm stuck feeling like I have cabin fever. So, now with Draco practically ignoring me like I'm the plague, I feel more alone than ever. When Draco is called by the Drak lord he makes sure that Tilly is here for me, to keep me company and I try to content with that, at least it means he cares. I miss him in a way, even though he's still with me he's away lost in his own thoughts.

In the meantime I am keeping myself occupied will all things Magic. The history, the spells, the potions. I ask Draco question about different things that I have learnt but it usually ends with him getting up and leaving or one-word answers. Last week I asked who Umbridge was and he replied 'a bitch' that didn't help me, I need to know who people are just incase. Incase I am ever apart for Draco or in trouble, don't get me wrong I like being here but I don't see myself here for the long haul, it's barely bearable and it's only been 4 weeks. I need to learn what I can do to defend myself from Wizards, I need to know if there's anything I can actually do as a muggle, I don't think I've even been so unhappy to be human.

I plan on asking Draco about a way to defend myself, so I wait for him to come home from wherever he is, I won't ask straight away though he always comes home from 'work' angry.

"Miss Elara!" Tilly squeaks out from the kitchen, I can see her in my peripheral vision her blue doll dress covered by a 1960's housewife style apron almost down to her little toes.

"Yes, Tilly?" I smile down at her adorable features.

"Master Draco says that you need to go to his room area where he has laid out clothes for you to wear he says he wants you to meet somebody," Tilly says, smiling so widely it could be considered creepy if it wasn't for her innocent face and wide eyes. I'm leaving this tent? Why? He hasn't spoken a word to me in the last two days and now he wants me to leave the safety of our tent.

"Tilly, how did you acquire this message." Hoping that it wasn't a trick, who else knows of my whereabouts?

"Master Draco has being told Tilly this morning. Master told me that I am to inform you of travels after the time of 3'oclock." Her smile only gets wider as she fiddles with the end of her apron.

"Okay, I will be getting ready if you need me, Tilly," I say walking out of the kitchen into Draco's room area, the whole tent was green but his corner was the greenest, from the emerald bed sheets all the way to the parchment paper on the table, how unpractical is green paper?

I walk over to his bed to see an intricately designed green cloak laying on his bed, blending in with his silk sheets, I reach over to touch the soft material. This must-have cost him some money.

"Do you like it, Little Muggle? I think green is your colour or at least it will be." A voice rasped out from behind me and I dropped the cloak onto the bed and turned to see Draco leaning against the door frame a cheeky smirk settled on his smug face. I really wish he would stop sneaking up on me.

"Yes, it is lovely but if you think that you can give me this cloak as an apology for ignoring me this whole week them in so sorry Draco but you are dearly mistaken. I have been so lonely and the first thing you say to me is a stupid comment complete with an extremely punchable facial expression, to you I might be a stupid Little Muggle but I am not a pushover or weaker than you. If you are ignoring me because of the comments I made last week then I am sorry that I offended you but tell me please, don't just ignore me." I seethed out, walking past him before he gripped my arm, I looked up at him and could see the chaos clouds in his stormy eyes.

"I do not view you as weak, Little Muggle. In the past, yes I would have believed you to be but now I know you, I believe you to be stronger than me. I am and will not be sorry for ignoring you, if my father or even The Dark Lord senses a change in me that you could cause that, your presence invokes then we are both as good as dead." He says seriously, crossing has arms looking intently at me.

"Oh, Draco you could have told me your reasons, I have missed speaking to you or simply being in your company." I sighed out in relief that my silent treatment was terminated, feeling better about my isolation already.

Draco cleared his throat and straightened his everyday black suit, pointing to the clothes on the bed and then his black watch. "Little Muggle hurry up and get ready." He smiled walking out of his area probably going to speak to Tilly about Ministry business, he does that often. I think it helps his mind to rest if he shares the burden of his 'work' secrets with a fellow magical being.

I smile to myself and pull the expensive material off the bed, walk to the small bathroom and pull it onto my body faster than ever, ready for the little trip Draco has arranged for us.

I wonder who it is we are going to see?

---

Authors Note:

Who do you think they are going to see? Comment here --------->