The flower shop

I push open the big gates of the garden and it creaks loudly. The once beautiful and shiny gate, was now dull and rusty. I quietly enter the garden and the cool air engulfs me. The leaves crunch underneath my feet as I walk around the trees and flowers. The trees dance from side to side as the wind pushes and plays around with them. The flowers remain in their spot, unmoving and unbothered by the cool breeze as the long leafed wood stays put like an umbrella for them, protecting them from the cold whisk. The faint scent of jasmine fill my nostrils as I inch closer to the white petaled flower. The more close I got, the stronger and richer the fragrance were. I move over to the red and yellow roses, my fingers lightly brushing over the petals. I slowly collect a variety of flowers, tulips, daisies, poppies and many more. I picked up the small blue bowl that I had filled with water earlier and walked towards the fountain to fill it up again, I set it down and added seeds for the birds to eat. I then moved forward to the stone bridge, steadily walking over the elevated center and stopping there to lean on the railing. I plucked the petals of the flowers, one by one. 'The flower shop will be a success this year,' I plucked a petal and dropped it in the artificial river. 'The flower shop will not be a success this year.' Soon all of blossoms were plucked, the attraction of the flowers were gone, only the stem remaining, only a little bud that will eventually rot and get ingested by the other plants. It doesn't really matter anymore, the flower shop will not be a success this year, but then again, it never is. I still need to water the plants for next year, the flower shop will be a success next year, I'll make sure of it.  
-------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Thank you so much for reading 'the flower shop.' I apologise in advance if there are any grammatical errors in this. If you happen to find any mistakes, please let me know or if you would like to advice me to get better at writing, I'm happy to take your advice. Don't forget to comment, I'm looking forward to reading the comments. Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed reading this.