She's gone

Ben's: POV

The rain was pouring down and the thunder boomed.

I parked my car and stepped out

I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to Adam's house and went in.

Adam came down and he looked scared at me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. It's time for you to go to sleep." I said and covered his mouth with a tissue, which was soaked in vervain. He fell unconscious to the floor.

I walked upstairs and went into his kids room. Olivia were sleeping deeply. I picked her up and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car. I started the engine and drove home to Transylvanien. Adam will pay for ruining my life.

***

Luke's: POV

I woke next morning in a empty bed. I rushed to the hall. I found my husband on the floor. I picked up a tissue and felt the smell of vervain.

But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body. I waited for our daughter to start crying or something. But I heard nothing. I walked upstairs and ran into her bedroom. I rushed to the crib and let out a scream. My beloved daughter was gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Olivia, where here are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but could not find them. This can't be true, our Olivia can't be gone.

"Luke, what's going on?" asked Adam. "She's gone, someone has kidnapped Olivia." I said and broke down.

Olivia has been kidnapped.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~