I'm here

Vanessa's: POV

I stood in the shower and suddenly the water was red. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I wrapped a towel around me and went out. I looked at the mirror and someone had written killer in blood. You are a killer Vanessa. You kill innocent people who have families. Everyone hates you, even your beloved girlfriend. You are nothing but a freak. said a voice in my head.

"Leave me alone

"Leave me alone." You just wanted to be a vampire because you're afraid of getting sick. "That's not true." I said. "Everyone you hold dear wants you dead. "Please, just leave me alone." I begged.  You deserves to die. said a person and he held a wodden stake in his hand. "Help, help me." I screamed. "No one will hear you." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you screaming?" asked Emily. I opened my eyes and looked confused around. The blood was gone. "It was someone in here." I said. "Who?" she asked. "I don't know." I sobbed. Emily hugged me and I cried. "I'm here." she said. "I'm scared." I replied. "I don't let anybody hurt you." she said.

***

Luke's: POV

"I want to give you this and you have to promise to never take it off."said Ben. "I promise." I replied. "Good." he said and handed me a necklace. I hung it around my neck and something changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes was red.

(Luke's necklace)

(Luke's necklace)

"Ready to kill some vampires?" asked Ben. "Yes." I said with a smirk on my face. "Let's go." he replied and handed me a wodden stake. I took the stake and followed him out.

Luke is now a vampire slayer

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~