Your son is very lucky to be alive

Luke's: POV

I twisted my foot when I did a trick with my skateboard." said Emma. "It has happened to me too." I replied. "It's so typical." she said. "I agree." I replied and she smiled. I wrapped bandage around her foot. Take it easy these days." I replied. "I promise and thank you." said Emma. "No problem. She nodded and went out from the room. I walked out and saw a woman and her son.

 I walked out and saw a woman and her son

(Felix)

"Can you help me? something horrible has happened to my son." said Eva. "Follow me." I replied and lead them to a room. "Can you tell me what happened?" I asked. "Felix came home late two days ago and he was very tired. He was pale too and I noticed a bit mark on his neck." said Eva. "Mom, I'm fine." replied Felix.

"What happened to my son?" she asked worried. "He was bitten by a wild animal." I said and she gasped. "An animal? that's terrible." she replied. "Your son is very lucky to be alive." I said. Eva hugged her son and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

***

Aurora's: POV

I walked into a street corner and found Adam. He was drinking blood from a young man who was already dead.

"Adam, we must go back home now

"Adam, we must go back home now." I said very gently. He turned around and looked at me. "I didn't mean to kill him, I was so thirsty." said Adam ashemed. "I know, I'm not mad at you." I replied and helped him to a public toilet. I washed away the blood from his face. Then I gave him a daylight-ring.

"What's this?" he asked. "This ring will protect you from the sun." I said. "Wow." replied Adam. "I'll help you to control your blood thirst." I said. "How?" he asked. I handed him a blood bag. "I stole it from the hospital." I said and he looked at me. "No one will notice anything." I said. He drank the blood and smiled. "Thank you Aurora." replied Adam. "No problem." I said with a smile on my face.

I love Aurora

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~