Ben is a vampire slayer

Aurora's: POV

I had followed after Ben to the house and I waited until he had drove away. I went down to the basement and met a horrible sight when I was shone with the flashlight.

Dad lay unconscious on the ground. His body was covered with burns. I picked up a sharp stone and made a cut in my wrist. I put my wrist against his mouth and whimpered softly when he began to drink.

"Aurora." said Adam. "I'm here." I replied and hugged him. He hugged me tightly and he cried. I stroked his back and whispered comforting words.

"Ben tortured me, he's a vampire slayer."
sobbed Adam. "Olivia is a slayer too." I said. He looked shocked at me. "Does Luke know?" he asked. "No." I said. "We have to get out of here before he comes back." replied. I helped him up and gave him a new daylight-ring.

***

Emily's: POV

I was standing on stage. My teacher would soon crown me as Prom Princess. I took a deep breath to calm down.

"Did anyone say prom?" asked Rebekah. "You're not invited." I said coldly. "I've a suprise for you." she replied with a smirk on her face. "Let the party started." she said. A bucket of pig's blood fell on me. Everyone began laughing. Anger was boiling within me.

The prom was turning into a massacre. Many students were injured or dead. I killed every single person who had bullied me. I looked at my bloody hands and cried.

"Take her away, she's dangerous

"Take her away, she's dangerous." said Ben. A man and woman dragged me out. "Let me go." I screamed. "Lock her up in a mental hospital and make sure she stay there." he said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I feel for Emily so much

I hope you liked the chapter