Family time

Adam's: POV

I was at a roller disco with my daugthers. I lauhged softly when Emily tried to teach Vanessa how to skate. Olivia was sleeping in her stroller.

"Noo Emily, I'll fall." said Nessie. "Hold my hands and look at me." replied Em. She held her hands and looked at her sister. "Just trust me." she said. "I always trust you." replied Vanessa.

Emily and Vanessa came up to me. "Dad, I did it." she said happily. "I'm so proud of you." I replied. "You see." said Emily. "You're the best teacher ever." replied Nessie and hugged her little sister.

***

Emily's: POV

Vanessa and I watched Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban in my room. We ate candy and drank soda. We like the same movies.

Vanessa is not just my sister, she's also my best friend

Vanessa is not just my sister, she's also my best friend. We can talk about everything and she's always there for you when you need her.

"I'm nervous about the school." I said. "It's always scary to start a new school, but it will go well, trust me. You'll make new friends and I'll always be here for you." replied Vanessa. I hugged her and she smiled. "I'm glad you're my sister." I said. "Me too." replied Nessie with a smile on her face.

"But I'm scared I'll lose control or hurt someone with my powers. Just like my old school." I said. "Oh honey." she replied and hugged me. "Dad and I would never have visited Transylvania, that's where it started. Well, it was my own fault because I tried on a crused necklace." I said. "It's not your fault, you didn't know." replied Vanessa. "I know." I said. "Everything will be alright." she replied and I hugged her.

I love the sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~