I'm afraid of clowns

Luke's: POV

-Flashback-

October 7th 1999: Stockbridge, Massachusetts

"The carousel was so fun." I said happily. "I agree." replied Olivia. "You're the best twin sister in the whole world." I said. "You're the best twin brother the whole world." she replied and smiled.

(Luke)

(Luke)

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

"Are you two finished? the show will start soon." said mom. Liz held my hand and we followed mom to the circus tent.

"I'm afraid of c-clowns." I said scared. "Don't be such a coward." she replied annyoed. "I'll protect you." whispered Olivia and I nodded.

The show began and everything was so magical. A ballerina threw up a blue teddy bear and I caught it. But then my eyelids became heavy and I fell asleep on the bench. I never notice when mom went out with my Liv and left me alone.

***

I woke up after an hour and it was dark outside. "Olivia, mom?" I called, but got answer. "Where are you?" I called again. "Mom." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Have you lost your family, Luke?" asked a man. "They'd never leave me." I sobbed. "I'm sure they will come back." he said. I've cotten candy and popcorn." he said. "I can't receive things from people I don't know." I replied.

"But I'm Pennywise, the dancing clown, now we aren't strangers, are we?" he asked. He danced around and I laughed. Then he looked seriously at me and I swallowed nervously.

"I should going now." I said. "Without your teddy bear?" asked Pennywise. I stretched out my arm and he smirked. "Take it." he said and his eyes shone yellow. I had almost taken my teddy bear when he grabbed my arm and his mouth was filled with razor blade teeth.

"Luke?" called dad. "Dad." I said and ran up to him. He hugged me and tears were streaming down my face. "You're okay." he said softly and stroked my hair. "I want home." I sobbed. We went to the car and drove home.

But my nightmares was haunted by a clown with messy red hair and yellow eyes. Fresh blood was dripping from his mouth and he held a dead boy in his arms.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Luke

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~