For a spell that can't be broken

Emily's: POV

I walking around in town when I saw a second-hand store. I went in and looked around. There were many beautiful things and I was thinking about buying something.

"Do you need help?" asked a woman kindly. "I'm just looking, but thanks anyway." I said. "I have something that you might like." she replied. She handed me an old spell book. I looked confused at her. "It will solve all your problems." said the woman.

"How much?" I asked

"How much?" I asked. "The book is yours." said Rowena. "Thank you. I replied. "Use it well, Emily." she said. "How do you know my name?" I asked, but she was already gone.

***

I went back home and dad met me in the hallway. I hid the book behind my back of some strange reason.

"Hey dad." I said with a innocent voice. "Hey honey." he replied. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm going out." he said. "Okay." I replied. "Are you okay?" asked Adam worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. He nodded and went out.

I walked to my room and lay down on the bed. I opened the book and the spells seemed to be real. "I wish my friend April was alive." I said. I closed my eyes and mumbled the spell. I have no hopes it would work. I felt dizzy and my head began spinning. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

***

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead." said a girl. I opened my eyes and saw April. "April." I replied with a happy voice. "Nice to see you again." she said with a smile on her face.

"My spell worked." I replied. "What?" he asked. "You're not dead anymore." said. "That's awesome." replied April.

Emily brought April back to life

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~