Parent meeting

Adam's: POV

"Come Adam, come."  I sat up and breathed heavily. "Shhh baby, it was only a nightmare." said Luke calmly. I took a deep breath and he stroked my cheek. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked and I shook my head.

Just then the door flew up and Emily went angrily in. "Something wrong?" I asked worried. "My stupid teacher will have a parent meeting tonight and everyone must come." she said angrily and Flower licked her hand to calm her down. "What would I do without you." she said and kissed the top of her head. "We're with you and everything will be fine." replied Luke. A few hours later we were on the way to  our daughter's school. I was wearing a white shirt with a dark vest and blue/gray ripped jeans. I had rolled my sleeves up and my tattooed arms were visible. I had also dyed my hair black again.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

When we arrived to the classroom, I took his Luke's hand and walked in. Some parents looked shocked at us and someone whispered a rude comment. We sat down and the teachers started talking.

***

When there were a few minutes left of the meeting I had to to get some air. A sweet scent filled my nose and I saw the school's caretaker.

He was young and handsome. I rushed up to him with a smirk on my face. What do you want?" he asked scared. "Don't scream." I said and looked into his hazel eyes. I bit into his neck and drank his blood.

 I bit into his neck and drank his blood

***

Aurora's: POV

I found my partens in the circus tent. I crossed my arms and looked at them.

"What is it?" asked dad.  "You turned Adam into a vampire." I said. "I know." he replied. "You've put everyone in danger, just because he can't control his bloodlust." I said. "Why do you care so much?" asked papa. "Because he's my best friend's dad." I said. "We were bored." replied Zac. "You two are incredible." I said and walked out.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I think Aurora will help Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~