My double life

Vanessa's: POV

"Breakfast is ready, girls." called Laura's mom. "Wake up Nessie." said Laura. "No." I mumbled. "You can't sleep all day." she said and pulled off my covering. "I hate mornings, wake me up when it has become night." I replied and closed my eyes. "I forgot, vampires sleep the whole day." said Laura not in a nice tone.

I got up and changed to dark clothes. After that we went down to eat breakfast. "Are you sure you don't want to have anything to eat?" asked Emily. "Yes." I said. She looked worried at me but nodded.

***

"Can you hurry up a bit?" I asked stressed and looked at the sky and the dark clouds began to pull away. "Why are you in such a hurry?" asked Laura annoyed. "I have to get to school before the sky turns blue." I said.

"Stop complaining, this is the first time we have sun for several weeks." replied Laura and the anger boiled inside of me. "Do you want me to die?" I shouted and my eyes glowed red.

"Of course not, but your ring will protect you." said Laura. "I don't live in the Vampire Diaries world, I live in a world where vampires can't go out in the sunlight at all." I replied. Laura was silent and didn't ask anymore questions.

We arrived at school in time and everything was fine until we started fighting. I ran out while tears were streaming down my face. I hated her so much and I don't want to see her again. When I came to a street corner, I sat down on the ground and pulled my legs up to my chin. Then I heard footstep and it wasn't Laura. I saw a woman and she was a vampire.

My eyes turned red and I licked my lips hungrily

My eyes turned red and I licked my lips hungrily. I rushed up to her and drank her blood. I never thought vampire blood would taste so good.

Don't mess with Vanessa because then it ends badly.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~