New student

Emily's: POV

"We have a new student today. Her name is Ariana Salvatore and I hope everyone is kind to her." said Eric.

(Emily's new history teacher)

The door opened and in came a girl. She was wearing a dark blue jacket and light blue jean. She looked nervously at everyone.

(Ariana Salvatore)

(Ariana Salvatore)

"She can sit next to me." I said. "Thank you." replied Ari. She went to her seat and gave me a smile. "My name is Emily." I said. "I know."  she replied. "You do?" I asked surprised. "My brother is dating your sister." said Ari. "Cool." I replied!" I replied.

"Don't talk to her, she's a freak." said April. "I'm not." I replied. "Her dad is an alcoholic."
said Sofia. "Detentions to you two." replied Eric strictly. "That's not fair. she said. "I'll also call your parents." he replied. April gave him a cold glance.

"Are you okay?" asked Ari worried. "Yeah." I said. "No one deserves to be bullied." she replied. "No." I said. "I'm here of you." replied Ari.

***

Eric wanted to talk to me after the lesson was over. I told him that everything is fine, but that was not true. I hate to lie, but I can't tell the truth.

"I'm glad you have Ariana." he said. "I know she's new , but it feels like we have been friends for years." I replied. "That's amazing." he said. "She's a good friend." I replied. "I'm happy for you." said Eric. "Thank you." I replied.

"You can go now." he said. "Thanks for the chat, you are my favorite teacher." I repiled. "I'm flattered." said Eric with a smile on his face. I gave him a hug and walked out of the classroom.

I love Emily and Ariana's friendship. Eric is so kind and supportive.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~