Emily has horrible nightmares

Adam's: POV

My phone rang in the middle of the night and I answered sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up, but you have to come to the hospital." said Luke. "Has something happened?" I asked worried. "Emily is here, the police found her unconscious in the forest." he said. I almost dropped my phone when he said that. "I'm on my way." I replied and hung up.

I woke Vanessa and we took us to the hospital. A nurse showed us the way to her room. Emily was sleeping in her bed. Vanessa went up to her little sister and stroked her cheek. I saw the pain in her eyes.

Emily woke up and screamed. She covered her ears and she was shaking. "Shhh, I'm here honey, you're safe now." I said calmly. "Please don't kill me." she screamed. "You're okay, everything will be alright." I said and stroked her back. "Every time I close my eyes, I see a man with long arms and no face." said Emily.

That sentence scared me a little. A nurse came in and gave her a syringe. She fell asleep again. Vanessa was sitting on a chair next to her bed. Their sisterhood is magical.

"Emily has horrible nightmares." said Luke. "My poor girl." I replied. "She talked about a man with long arms and he has no face." he said. "It sounds like a character from a horror movie." I replied. "Yes it does." said Luke and I shuddered. "Drive home Adam, I'll call you as soon as something happens." he said. "Okay." I replied. I gave him a kiss before we left.

***

Vanessa's: POV

I was watching Stranger things in Emily's room. It's one of her favorite tv series.

Emily is not just my sister, she's also my best friend

Emily is not just my sister, she's also my best friend. We can talk about everything and she's always there for you when you need her. I'm so worried about her.

Poor Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~