Kids love going to the circus

Adam's: POV

"Emily tried to kill my sister." said Rebekah upset. "Mr. Lambert, I hope you undrestand that this behavior is unacceptable." said Magnus. "My daughter has been involved in a traumatic kidnapping and it has affected her hard." I replied. "That's why she should be in a madhouse." she said. "That's no excuse, my daugther could've died." replied Eva angrily.

"She talked to a girl named April, but she's dead. Rumors said that the slender man killed her." said Rebekah. I remember Emily's words, maybe she told the truth. The slender man forced me to stab Lucy, I didn't mean it. "She's so weird." she said laughing. "Don't call my daugther weird." I replied coldly. "I'm just telning the truth." said Rebekah.

"I'm glad Emily has April, because she's a real friend. I think I'm done here." I said and stood up. "If this happened again, she'll be expelled from school." replied Magnus. "Then you'll regret it." I said and went out.

***

I saw a circus when I drove back home and I drove into the parking lot. I turned off the engine and stepped out from the car.

"Are you here to buy tickets to our show on Friday?" asked a man

"Are you here to buy tickets to our show on Friday?" asked a man. "Kids love going to the circus." said another man. "Don't be so shy." replied Zac and looked into my eyes. "I'd like to buy four tickets." I said. "Lovely." replied Jack and gave me the tickets. "It'll be a show you'll late forget." he said. I nodded my head and walked back to my car.

Jack and Zac has plans for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~