We have to leave her away

Katherine's: POV

October 14th 2003: Mystic Falls

"It hurts so much." I whimpered. "I can see her head." said Kol calmly. "I hate you for this." I replied coldly. "Love you too." he said softly. Then I heard a baby cry and he lay down our daughter in my arms. "She's so beautiful." I said and stroked her cheek. "Our Aurora." replied Kol.

(Aurora Pierce Mikaelson)

(Kol Mikaelson)

(Katherine Pierce)

(Katherine Pierce)

"We love you so much and we will always do." I said and she giggled softly. Kol kissed my lips and I smiled. "Get some rest now, you need it." he said and I nodded. He put down Aurora in her cradle and went down to the kitchen. 

***

I woke up a few hours later of my husband's scream. I rushed downstaris and found him bleeding on the floor. "They... they are after her." said Kol weakly. "Who?" I asked worried. "You have to leave her away. I know a couple who lives in Stockbridge who can take care of her." he said. I love you." I replied and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I love... love you too." said Kol before he closed his eyes.

I buried his body in the garden before I went up and picked up my daughter. I sang a lullaby and she clamed down. I put on me my jacket and took me to Massachusetts.

I found the house and it was hard to say goodbye. "I love you so much Aurora and I hope you one day understand why I had to leave you away." I said and lay her gently down on the doorstep. I left a note in the basket. I kissed her forehead and walked away.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Katherine left Aurora away to protect her.

I hope you liked the  chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~