THIRTY

Robyn groaned and put her head in her hands, "Yeah yeah yeah,"

"No, Robyn, you have to listen to me," Emma insisted, "We need to be working as a team, if we want to get Addison back, not just running off,"

Robyn did not appreciate the lecture, sure Emma was a lovely woman but she had no right to tell her off when she was the only one who actually did something.
She went out to find her friend and came back with results, what was the issue with that?

"Emma's right," Killian said and sat down next to the blonde.
Great, now they were ganging up on her, "It was immature, we've already given Neal the whole lecture so I'm sure he can share his wisdom but it's not ok to run off without discussing your plans with the rest of us,"

"But then you wouldn't have let me go, and it wouldn't have worked," she said, raising her eyebrows at the couple.

Killian sighed with a smile, "We're not saying it was a bad thing, we're all very proud of you Robyn but next time, let us know and we'll help you,"

"Fine, lesson learned," Robyn sat up, she wouldn't normally be disrespecting them like that but she was just so tired lately and in a really bad mood for no apparent reason.
Back at home, she would automatically have pinned it on the bloodbath day but one of the serious perks of Neverland- No periods!
It was almost heaven, almost.

She stepped over the log she was sitting on and glanced back to see Emma and Killian exchange some sort of all-knowing glance in her direction. She ignored the strange adults and went to find Neal sitting with Lucas and Oliver, playing the middle boy.
Yeah, the two Neverland boys hadn't seemed to sort out their issues just yet.

Neal's eyes widened at the sight of her, she could just see him deflating with relief, he mouthed a "thank you" at her then said, "Hey Robyn," unnecessarily loudly.

Robyn grinned, "Hey boys,"

Oliver looked around as if to check if anyone was around to listen, "I think Rumplestiltskin has been making some dirty deals with the pirates,"

She frowned, "Aren't you 'the pirates'?"

"Yeah, but he's been talking to Morgan and Liam behind my back, I'm meant to oversee this whole Addison situation but it's gone south very quickly," he explained, much to her confusion.

"That means he's going to be staying at camp for a while till it's all sorted out," Lucas clarified, obviously very thrilled with the information.
He had also been allowed to stay at camp since he didn't really have anywhere else to go with both the Pirates and Lost boys hating him with a passion, and also the situation of him knowing all their secrets and plans.
He was basically hostage.

Robyn was playing the eleventh round of apple on a stick with Oliver which she had just taught him out of complete boredom, it was getting that bad.
She wasn't allowed out of camp without the supervision of a 'responsible adult' (apparently Lucas and Oliver didn't count although they were both nineteen and had lived for probably about a century old each.)