NINETEEN

Robyn almost regretted sneaking onto the Jolly Roger with Neal, almost

Bugs were everywhere, eating her and her food alive, well the food not so much alive as she was and they were making weird buzzing noises, like could they just not? Apart from the bugs though, she was so happy to be there, finally on an adventure of her own.

After all the tales and stories she had heard about her mother, aunt and every single adult in the town and all their many adventures, she had craved the idea of it all.
Being a hero, saving the day, saving her best friend in all the realms from the evil but really hot Peter Pan.

"Save some for me will you, jerk," she slapped her friend's arm, Neal had nearly eaten all the beef jerky, her beef jerky, how very dare he.

"Dude, I'm hungry leave me alone," he said with a mouthful of the meat and she groaned in despair.
Why was she friends with the moron, he literally did nothing but complain and eat. How on earth was he the son of Snow White and Prince Charming, how come he got magic and she didn't? Life was just plain old rude sometimes.

She sat down on a moss infested log and sighed, she guessed she would just have to get used to the wilderness: no wifi, no decent food, no hygiene and no safety. She had left her phone at home, knowing just how useless it would be but now she missed it, missed it desperately.
She also missed her paints, her paintbrushes and the calm serenity of creating an image, bringing something to life through her art. She missed her mother, always encouraging, always driven and Aunt Regina, she missed her too.
And oh, Robyn missed her friends, Philip, Alex and Gideon, they were too sensible to go through with her idiotic plan, she bet they regretted it now that Robyn and Neal were off fighting lost boys and pirates.

Except they hadn't really done anything except sit around and 'plan'. Apparently, she wasn't allowed to do anything till they had a solid plan to get Page off the Island.

"I've secured the location," Emma announced, she had just placed numerous spells around the perimeters of the camp to keep the lost boys out. The rest of their group emerged, she sensed a secret meeting at hand and immediately forgot all her worries, this was exciting.

"We know Pan's tactics this time, so we won't get caught by surprise," Henry said, always optimistic. Robyn admired that about him.

"You underestimate the devil," Killian interjected, "He has our daughter and who knows what he's done to her,"

"She's won't be so easily convinced as I was," Pan's previous captive frowned, "She has her wits about her. What does he need her for anyways?"

"It's got to be more than bait," Emma paced around the circle, "There's more to it than that,"

"Who cares if she's bait or not, we need her back, right now and I don't care what all you idiots have to say," Lily spat and there was a silence,

"Well, I for one am not an idiot," the hooked pirate grinned and his wife eyed him with amusement,