TWELVE

"What are you doing here? I thought Pan locked you up," She said feeling small under his hard gaze,

"Should have let him kill me when you had the chance," he said stepping closer, "You don't realise the power you possess. Your loyalty is a weapon but it can be used against you,"

She clutched her hand in the blankets to steady herself, she had had enough drama in the past twenty-four hours, she really didn't want anymore.

"I don't know what you mean, Luc. Is it because I trusted you?" She began, "Because I did, but you trying to rape me was not a part of the deal," as hard as she was trying to be confident, her voice wavered unconvincingly,

"No, that wasn't part of the deal. I admit I got a little carried away-"

"A LITTLE?" She screeched and he put his hand up to shush her but she was fuming,

"You were supposed to be mine, we would be unstoppable. Once you realise what you are destined to do, your loyalty is the real prize here. If you were on my side, we could stop Pan, we could do anything," he said, "He doesn't deserve you, he's a monster,"

Addi really wasn't in the right mindset to contemplate anything he was trying to say, he was probably talking about whatever that prophecy was but that was the least of her concerns,
"You are the monster, Lucas. Don't you dare try and blame this on anyone but yourself," She got up and began walking towards Lucas and pointed her finger at his chest, "I don't care how you got out or why, I don't want to ever see you again and if I do, you'll experience for yourself just how powerful I am,"

She didn't quite know what she was threatening but it sounded good and she could see a crack spidering into the boy's confidence, "Now. Get. Out,"

As soon as he was out of view, Addi could feel herself shaking.
She looked at her hands and found them glowing, something was definitely going on. You don't just happen to have magic glowing out of your hands.
She used a blast of energy to slam the door shut to both let out her anger and test if she could actually control whatever that was.
She stood there for a moment frozen, not quite sure what to do or what was happening.

The door cracked open once again and she tensed, "Was my threat not enough? Get the hell out!"

But to her surprise brown hair poked out instead of Lucas' icy blonde hair, "Pan," she breathed, partly relieved, partly annoyed because, well it was Pan.

He continues to strut into the room while she just stood there, hands blazing with light,
"So, Lucas paid a visit?" He asked conversationally.

Addi was dumbfounded, he was not taking this one bit seriously, so she just stared at him with her mouth slightly agape,
"Well, you're not going anywhere anytime soon till you get this," he gestured to her, "Sorted out,"

"How," she started walking towards the boy standing casually against the wall opposite to her and pointed a finger at him, "Can you just stand there like nothing is happening?"