EIGHT

She was still on a high from her kiss with Lucas as she sat back watching the bright coloured painting the sky as the sun rose in the distance

She had woken up early nearly every day and made her way to one of the tallest cliffs on Neverland, she could see the entire Island from up there, it was like her safe place, a sanctuary if you will.

She didn't even know how long she had been there, in Neverland, it felt like forever but it also felt like she had only arrived yesterday. Time moved strangely in a place with no time, as weird as it sounded, it was true.
After savouring the stillness of the Island and capturing the hidden beauty of it, Addi made her way back to camp to find Chester and Devin.

She had told them about her kiss with Lucas and they were more than enthusiastic, she had to shake them down and tell them repeatedly that they did not in fact have sex and it was just a kiss and that no, there would be no weddings anytime soon.

She got back to the camp and saw the boys up and about, they seemed to enjoy their sleep-ins a little too much in her opinion.
She froze for a second when she realised nearly all the boys were shirtless, what on earth was happening? She wouldn't say she was complaining as it was quite a nice view but it was a bit odd, to say the least.

She honestly didn't know where to look, then found Luc's eyes, oh and his abs. She sent him a questioning look but before she could receive an answer, she felt a pair of arms around her as she was being lifted off the ground.
She found herself flopped on top of Devin's shoulders, he was much stronger than she had anticipated.
She let out a small shriek but was silenced by a hand pressed against her mouth. Once again, what on earth was happening?

Still trapped upon the small boy's shoulders, she watched him run towards her cabin and without so much of a warning, dumped her on her bed

"Put on something you can swim in," he yelled before running out of her hut with a sly grin and locking her inside.

She found herself standing there completely dumbfounded, she guessed she had to find some bathers? She didn't think she had any but Pan had probably magicked some up for her so she checked her drawers.
She wasn't quite sure what she was expecting but she didn't want to be waltzing around in nothing but a bikini in a camp full of teenage boys. She took out the dark coloured flimsy bathing suit, thoroughly annoyed and got changed.

She inspected herself in the mirror, she could see every single soft curve of her petite body, there was no way she was going out in just that.
She slipped on a large t-shirt over her bikini to cover herself at least a little bit and called out to Devin to let her out.

After a few moments of obnoxiously yelling at Devin to let her out of her hut, the door swung open but instead of Devin greeting her, she found Lucas with his eyes trailing over her mostly exposed body.

She pretended to ignore his eyes burning into her skin and wrapped him in a hug to his surprise, she leaned up to his ear and whispered, "What the heck is happening?"
Before she could contemplate what was happening, he gave her a wink and lifted her, bridal style, "Would everyone stop picking me up like a doll," She whined trying to kick at Lucas' pretty face.