THIRTEEN

Addi groaned as she sat up in bed, she was still wearing her clothes from the day before and to say she was uncomfy was an understatement, she had probably been far too distracted that night to notice

Pan had already left it seemed so she took that as a sign that she should probably get back to her cabin.
Addi had sort of been able to control her magic or at least her outbreaks thanks to Pan so she wouldn't blast anyone to smithereens unless she actually wanted to. Watch out Pan.

Her feet hit the floor and after a moment, washing away the sleepiness from her system, she was able to function like a regular human being, or at least somewhat.

The sky was bright, it was the second time she had actually slept in late. She really hoped it didn't become a habit, she quite liked her peaceful morning strolls on her own with no hormonal boys to bother her.
Addi noticed they were all up going at whatever business they did during the day, she tried to slink across camp without being seen but quickly realised it was impossible.

Addi desperately hoped they didn't get the wring idea when they saw her walk out of Pan's cabin, that really would be an awkward situation.

Curious eyes found her right away and queue the whispering of scandalous matters.
She groaned internally and tried to ignore the stares and kept to herself, but Harvey and Devin seemed to beat her to my destination, a smirk sat on Harvey's thin lips,

"Soo... may I ask why I saw you coming out of Pans cabin?" She cringed at the assumption in his voice, Devin just stood there looking at her with a glint in his eye and an eyebrow raised, She could have sworn everyone on the Island could raise their eyebrow and it was very irritating, but they probably had years to practice.

She frowned, "He didn't think it was safe for me to be unsupervised when I was riled up and my magic was unpredictable," they nodded in understanding but Harvey was definitely still smirking at her,

"So it's true, you have magic?" Devin asked,

Addi nodded grimly, "Yeah, but I have no idea how to use it," She let out a light laugh as she spoke,

"You'll learn one day," Devin patted her shoulder with a smile, "Anyways, Pans going to do some games soon so you might just want to get changed,"
He eyed the crumpled clothed hanging limply from her small frame with a smirk. She squinted at him in annoyance but went off to do so.

It felt good to be in a fresh set of clothes again Addi thought as she headed out to see what monstrosity Pan had planned for that day.

Walzting towards the crowd as soon as she felt the need to grace Pan with her presence.
She heard Pan explaining that we were doing duels and she felt her heart sink just a bit. Their eyes met and she could tell he was clearly annoyed that she was late but he could deal with it.
She joined, Devin and Aster placing herself between them and resting her elbows on the two taller boys shoulder leaving Devin glaring at her annoyed. He was very touchy about his 'less tall' height.