"Are you trying to say that you can see what happens on earth?" Madi asked curiously. Lexa had made the comment on being able to understand what was around her so Madi questioned whether this was what Lexa had meant. 

Lexa slowly got up to her feet. "Not in the way you think. You feel it. It's some sort of knowing. I was able to communicate with you as long as I could. The commanders can do that in meditation, it's been a lifelong skill we are taught to develop. " She paused looking worried. " I do not want to worry you Madi but I fear Clarke is in danger. Real danger." 

Madi got to her feet immediately still holding onto the baby. "Clarke .... is she okay?" Madi quickly asked in a panic. She had wondered whether Clarke would be okay through all of this. She had gathered with Clarke as her mother figure that the woman would continue to be as tough as she had ever been. 

Lexa sighed. "I feel that there is not much time for Clarke, Madi". Lexa made her way to the young girl and rested her hands on her shoulder. She looked up at the pink and purple sky and took a deep breath in.  "You can get you back through the anomaly but I can't be certain on what's happening on the outside right now" 

Madi Joined Lexa in watching the colors of the sky.  She took a quick look back at Lexa and then returned her gaze.  "You never really answered my question on why you called me here" 

"I didn't" Lexa answered. She remained her gaze on the sky. " The thing about this place is that it's built on energy and that energy can be from memories, thoughts, feelings..love ....connections. I feel it was not me who led you here but your own sense of answers and the sacred pull from this place. You are and always will be the next commander Madi. When you got close to the portal, it was like a calling and it beckoned you in with love because it's filled with people who recognise and ... " she paused. " love you" 

Madi smiled warmly and caught eye contact with Lexa. They remained like that for a second and Lexa stood closer to Madi. She knew that Clarke would want her to get Madi home despite however much Lexa wanted to learn about Madi.  Lexa felt proud of how far the young girl had come. 

"She loves you too you know" Madi said gazing into the sky again. "She really never stopped loving you " 

Lexa turned to Madi. " I know " She agreed "I felt it. I could still feel it." 

Madi got closer to the older Commander and nestled next to her.  It was the first time in a long time that Lexa had seen anyone new and now she had met Madi she understood why Clarke loved her dearly as her own. Lexa wrapped her arm around Madi. She wished she could spend the rest of her days watching Madi train and grow into more of a leader than she was but she knew in her heart that the girl had to go back. 

Athena and Becca had returned from their walk and nodded towards Lexa. 

"We had important things to discuss on Marcus" Becca spoke. " We fear he may be able to reach the anomaly if he uses my daughter" 

Lexa removed her hand from Madi. "What would happen if he did get hold of this portal?" 

Athena looked at Becca and back towards Lexa. "Judging by the way his mind works, I would say that his initial motive is to gain power. The portal can as Becca informed me have the potential for some sort of travel but to where I do not know. If he however gets through to here. Death as we know it would cease to exist and all at peace here would be broke"  

Becca nodded in agreement.  " Athena had notified me that Marcus is closer than ever to finding out the location of my tomb and the coordinates of the Anomaly.  We need to stop him. Cassie must not open the tomb. " Becca turned to Athena.  "You must ensure that she does not open it. She has always listened to you. She trusts you and I trust you to look after her"