Chapter 27: The last goodbye (part I)

Hello there

Hello there

Soooooo I reached my goal, and got 1k reads!!! ❤️ Thank you all, for being here it means a lot and I am truly emotional rn I just don't know how to express it. Love ❤️

I wanted to update sooner, I was jut sick the past two weeks and I didn't have the brain to write and I wanted to do the end well. Y'all probably noticed that I wanted to make the story as canon as possible to the anime's story and I wanted to keep it that way, to show where are we actually chronologically (it is still possible I made mistakes, sorry about that, there are too many resources)

And also, if you don't mind, I left out actual scenes from Naruto, bc I personally find these types of descriptions boring in fanfics and you all probably saw Naruto anyway. (It will be more clear what I am talking about in the next chapter.)

Aaaand eventually I wrote a chapter so long, that I had to cut it to two chapters 😁 I will try to post the second part sometime in the middle of next week, and the Epilogue next weekend. They are basically done know, I just need to correct some mistakes.

Sorry, I talked too much again.

Thank you for still being here.

Enjoy ❤️

Ecco

——————————————

They didn't take me to the actual village.

The hokage decided that I wasn't a threat to them, more like a victim of the Akatsuki. I didn't defend Itachi, I promised him I would keep his secret.

I got a small house in a village near Konoha and I was constantly under custody by their shinobi. I didn't know what my guards knew, but the whole story was only known by the hokage and the shinobis who were there that day.

Sakura visited me quite often, she probably felt like we had some sort of connection just because we fell in love with those brothers. Yes, eventually it had come to my mind where I saw her: she was in Sasuke's memories.

She was a little annoying, she talked more and more about Sasuke every day. And I was right. She felt like we are similar. I agreed with her to a point, but not entirely. Her love was one-sided. Mine wasn't. But I didn't have the heart to tell her that as she was nice to me.

Weeks passed and Pain eventually attacked Konoha. Thankfully, he didn't find me. He probably didn't know I never went home after all. I wasn't in the village, but the noise of battle was so loud.... I felt really bad for not helping the village that took me in. In the end, I found a way to help. Sakura thaught me some basic healing and she brought me the shinobis who weren't heavily injured.

I was treating a shinobi, he just needed some small treatment for his bruises. After he left, Sakura arrived. She brought me some fruit and helped me to revise some healing techniques. I was actually quite hyped up about learning something new. It distracted my mind from reality.