Chapter 26: Konoha

Hey there

Hey there.

Sorry for the short break, I had crazy couple of weeks.

Thank you all for 900 reads, I hope I will get 1k before I finish the story hehe (which is really, really close sadly, I feel attached to this story).

Enjoy.
Ecco

———————-
I knew I had to leave, but I couldn't move. My whole body was in pain. I crawled behind the huge piece of stone with the Uchiha symbol on it.

It was impossible for me to run away before Konoha arrived. I was hoping they wouldn't find me.

I heard their voices. But it felt like they were really far away, even though I knew they were right behind me. I tried to stop crying.

But they heard me.

"Someone's here" said a deep, manly voice. "Naruto, be careful"

I didn't look up. I knew they surrounded me.

"Hey, who are you?" I remembered his voice from other's memories.

Uzumaki Naruto.

I looked up with tears in my eyes. He was like the sun, an angelic light in my dark world.

"I am no one" I said, my tears traveled down my face.

"Hey" he kneeled down next to me and grabbed my shoulder. "Do you know what happened here?"

I nodded.

I was about to break my promise but I didn't care anymore. I would let them to kill me or drag me to Konoha and risk to be killed by Madara.

I just didn't care.

"Naruto, back off" said the silver-haired man. I saw him too before.

Hatake Kakashi.

"I am not a threat to you" I said. "I am just a girl from nowhere..."

"What are you doing here?" asked Kakashi.

I thought it was no use of keeping my secrets.

But I wanted to fulfill Itachi's wish.

So I mixed the truth with lies.

"You probably heard of the unknown girl accompanying two Akatsuki members, Kakashi-san" I said.

They all looked surprised.

"How do you know my name?"

" I can tell you my sad life story, but you should kill me after that" I said. "My sins are grave and I'd rather die by the hands of justice than the hands of criminals"

"She's injured" said a pink-haired girl. "You can ask her after I healed her"

She kneeled on my other side.