Chapter 6: The hunter and his prey

Kisame and Itachi started talking while we were leaving the desert where Hidden Volcano was situated

"Do you think Pain would be happy about someone inexperienced joining us?" asked Itachi.

"I already talked to him." he answered.

"And?"

"I told him that I'm bored and Zetsu always has that dumb Tobi with him. At least this girl seems smart, except the fact she tried her eyes on me." Kisame looked back at me for a second.

"And what did he say?"

"I can train her between missions, but I have to kill her if she causes any trouble."

"Wow, that sounds nice" I said. Kisame laughed.

"Don't worry, I can kill you without you even noticing it."

"Sounds even better" I said. I felt really, really awkward talking to them and walking by their said as I didn't even know them.

Well, actually I knew some things about Kisame. He was from Kirigakure and he assassinated many of his teammates by order. I saw a girl in his memories who asked him out, but he had to kill her too. His life wasn't a piece of cake.

"Anyway, little lady, how does your kekkei genkai works? How much did you see in my memories?"

"I saw everything" I answered.

"But how is that even possible?" he asked. He seemed to be really interested, Itachi looked at me too. I sighed.

"Umm... I don't really know how to explain this. I saw your memories, like I was looking through your eyes. I saw everything that ever happened to you, I heard every conversation like I was watching a play, but I didn't hear your thoughts and feelings. I saw everything, even the things you probably forgot"

"Everything? In a second? I wonder how your brain haven't blew up yet" said Kisame.

"It's like... my brain is a library and I am the librarian. That's the closest to how I can explain it. I'm the librarian with my own memories, and the books are the memories of the other people. I read the books in seconds and I keep these books on shelves. When I want to know a certain thing about a person, I grab the book from the shelves and look up what I need"

"Interesting" said Itachi. "And how do you change memories? Or is it even possible?"

"It's a forbidden technique" I said. "Only the Clan Leader knows how to learn it, and only they can use it"

"I don't like your village" said Kisame. "Boring as hell"

I agreed with him, but didn't say it.

"Okay, little lady. We have a mission to complete now"

"Already?"

"Yeah, what did you think? Itachi, I belive it is a one person mission. It's your turn or mine now?"