Chapter 19: Blurry vision

Should I leave him alone and let him think? - I thought

Should I leave him alone and let him think? - I thought. I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't let him decide to leave me. I wouldn't survive that. I can be a little selfish,too. He had to understand that. I stood up and left the room, to go and search for Itachi.

He bumped into me at the corridor. We were staring at each other for seconds, then he grabbed me and pushed me inside the room.

"Itachi..." I started but he kissed me before I could say anything. His kiss was rather aggressive, he pushed me against the wall.
I tried to talk, but his kisses stopped me.

I finally found a chance to speak.

"Itachi, I don't know what is this and I am deeply sorry, I..."

"Please don't talk" he kissed me again. "It's fucking illogical" another kiss. "But I can't be mad at you. I want to be mad, I want to be angry, but whenever I try to think I end up thinking about all the good things you've done for me"

*lemon warning*

He kissed me again and took my bathrobe off.
He grabbed my naked body and put me down on the futon.

"I love you, you stupid little girl, and that's it" he said.

He kissed me, bit my lips so hard, I was sure it was bleeding. He went down on me and bit my neck, too. It wasn't painful, it was rather sexual and it really turned me on.

He didn't hesitate, he spread my legs and slid inside of me. I wasn't wet enough, so it was a little painful. On that moment sex wasn't about our love or about pleasure. It was his anger and frustration. But I didn't mind, in fact I kind of enjoyed his brutality.

He found the rhythm and moved in and out of me. The sensation was so sweet, my whole body was on fire. I scratched my nails on his back, but he didn't mind the pain. In fact, he started moving even faster and faster. He leaned down and continued biting me. I moaned as I came, the sweet pleasure ran down my body like electricity.

*lemon ended*

After that, we didn't talk. I didn't know what was in his mind, and I didn't know what to say. After that dirty, angry sex it didn't feel appropriate to say nice or romantic things. I didn't know if he was still mad at me.

I was thinking so much, I got sleepy and eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to Itachi staring at me, smiling.

"Good morning" he said.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

He kissed me.

"Do I look mad to you?" he smiled.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked.
Itachi sighed. He was clearly struggling with the words he was about to say.

"I'm getting worse" he said. He looked at me, with tears in his eyes. "Amane, if this whole thing happened 2 years ago, I would be still mad. Then of course I would have forgiven you eventually. But now... it's different"

"What's different?" I asked.

"I... I don't want to waste time... My... my eyesight is getting worse..."

"What?"

"I overused mangekyou sharingan, and my vision is... blurry... It's getting worse..."

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I grabbed his face and looked into his eyes. They were in tears.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful. I see it less everyday, but... I know how beautiful you are" he said and kissed me softly. I started crying. I didn't want to lose him. I wanted him to be healthy and fine.

It was painful.

"That's why..." he started. "That's why I don't want to fight with you. I want to use my time left to experience love with you as much as I can and see you until I go completely blind"

I hugged him tightly. I didn't have any words.

"Don't be sad, Amane. We knew what is reality. Just enjoy each others company as long as we can"

I nodded.

We started dressing up eventually. I went outside to sit on the porch and get some fresh air. Itachi came outside and sit down next to me.

"I want to ask you something... It's a little embarrassing, but I'm curious" he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Am I... your first love?" he didn't look at me. His face was red.

"Yes, you are" I kissed him on the cheek. But I knew what he really wanted to know. "But you're not the first man in my life"

"So... you were with someone... without love... Who was that?" I saw many questions in his eyes.

"He was my best friend... no... my only real friend in Hidden Volcano. He loved me, but I didn't love him. I tried, I forced myself to feel something for him... But nothing. I was terrible for him"

"Love can't be forced" he smiled. "It just happens"

We sat there quietly. Then Itachi spoke again.

"I can't decide how I feel about this" he said.

"About what?"

"Being your first love... You know... one part of me is happy... because being someone's first love is truly special" he held my hand and kissed it. "But... I feel bad... because you're first love has to be like this..."

"Like what?" I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Painful"

I shook my head.

"I don't think that perfect love exist" I said. "There's no love without any type of pain and suffering. But I am glad to have you. I wouldn't change the fact that I met you. Never."

He wanted to kiss me, but Kisame broke into the room loudly.

"Hey, lovebirds, time to go!"