𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

This part/chapter is still the same day as the last part/chapter

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up to Newt lightly shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Newt smiling at me. Newt grabbed my hand and we went to the kitchen and the gladers looked at us but we ignored it and got our food and ate. I realized that Minho wasn't at dinner. I went to a random runner.

I said "Where's Minho?"

The runner said "I don't know probably still in the maze"

I went back to Newt and Chuck

I said "Minho still in the maze"

Newt said "he'll be back April don't worry"

I started walking towards the maze when I was a couple feet away I sat down and waited for any sign of Minho. After 10 minutes of waiting I saw Minho running out of breath he looked like he was about to pass out. I stood up I was about to go into the maze

Newt said "April don't! He'll make it"

Minho started running slower.

I said "Newt pleas-"

Newt interrupted me

Newt said "April no!"

The doors started closing. I ignored what Newt said and ran to Minho. I wrapped Minho's arm around my neck and ran back to the glade. Jeff and Alby ran over and took Minho. Newt looked at me angry.

Newt said "what the hell April?! You could've got hurt! What were you thinking?!"

I said "I couldn't just stand there knowing Minho wasn't gonna make it!"

Newt looked jealous

Newt said "do u like Minho?"

I said "what?! Of course not! He just my friend nothing more"

I could tell Newt didn't believe me. Newt started walking away.

I said "Newt.."

He just kept walking. I said his name again a little louder but he just kept walking not saying anything.

I screamed "NEWT! STOP!"

I whispered "please..."

Newt stopped walking and turned around and looked at me. Newt walked to me

Newt said "if you like Minho that's fine! Just don't lie to me about it!"

I said "I don't like him! I like- you know what never mind! But just know I don't like Minho like that he's just my friend, he will never be more than a friend..."

I went to the forest and started walking more deeper into the forest until I couldn't hear anything from the glade. I sat down and had my back on a tree. I screamed in frustration.

~TIME SKIP~

After I calmed down it was already dark. I started walking to the glade. After what felt like a hour I still wasn't at the glade. I was lost... I thought "no one's gonna find me" I sat near a tree and cried then soon fell asleep.

Sorry for this part/chapter being short.