𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

~1 MONTHS LATER~

I woke up and saw Wanda and Peter siiting down in chairs. I sat up, I tried to get up but I couldnt. Wanda and Peter looked at me.

Wanda said "you shouldnt try to move"

Peter said "how are you feeling?"

I said "I feel fine, how long was I out for?"

Peter said "what?"

I said "how long was I unconscious, last time it happened it was only two day so how long was I unconscious for?"

Wanda and Peter started at me. A women with red hair stood at the doorway.

The women said "a month"

I looked at her.

I said "what?"

She said "you were unconscious for a month"

I looked at Wanda and Peter.

I said "she joking, right?"

Wanda shook her head.

Peter said "do you want me to call your sister or your friends?"

I said "no, there's no need to make them drive all the way over here when there's nothing wrong"

The women said "your sister El is already here and a girl named Max"

El and Max came into the room and hugged me.

I said "hey guy's..."

El said "how are you feeling? are you okay?"

I said "El im fine, Hey Max"

Max said "Hey April"

I said "so did Bonnie complete close the gate?"

El said "we dont know"

I said "oh okay...Well im tired"

Max said "we'll let you sleep"

I said "thanks"

They all left the room. I laid down and went to sleep.

~5 HOURS LATER~

I woke up to people argueing. I got up and started following the argue. I saw Wanda and the other adults argueing.

The women with red hair said "she's a kid, you cant just kick her out!"

Wanda said "thanks Nat.."

a guy with short blond hair said "we dont know if we can trust her. she's leaving"

Wanda said "she's my daughter, if you kick her out then Im out"

They all looked at Wanda.

I said "mom? what's going on?"

They all looked at me.

Wanda said "nothing...we're just decieding if you would like to stay here"

I looked at the blond guy and he just rolled his eye's.

I said "you dont have to lie, they dont want me here. I'll just leave"

I grabbed my stuff then left. After waiting 20 minuetes for a cab it started raining. Wanda ran outside.

Wanda said "come back inside, your gonna get soaked"

I said "okay"

Me and Wanda went back inside. They all looked at Wanda. Wanda was about to talk. When we heard a something upstairs. We all ran upstairs and saw Void choking Peter. I looked at Void and imagined him flying dow the hall then it happened. Peter fell, I ran to him.