𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍

Sheriff Stilinski said "April you have to leave now!"

Sheriff Stilinski pointed a gun at something in the woods.

Sheriff Stilinski said "come out from hiding. We won't hurt you"

The person came over to us. It's was Stiles. Then that weird feeling came back again. But then I remembered Stiles went to Scott's house with the others. I started thinking "what the hell?!" Sheriff Stilinski put the gun down.

Sheriff Stilinski said "Stiles what the hell are you doing here?!"

I said "he came to take me back to Scott's house. We should go, bye Sheriff"

I grabbed Stiles hand and started running trying to get away from all the sirens. Then my head started hurting because of how loud the sirens were. I stopped running and held my head in pain.

Stiles said "hey what's wrong?!"

I said "the sirens, they're to loud. It hurts my head"

Stiles grabbed my hand and ran away from the sirens.

Stiles said "are you okay?"

I said "yeah. Thank you"

Stiles just stared at me. After a couple minutes, I looked at Stiles

I said "what?"

Stiles lightly pushed me to a tree and held my hands above my head. He moved closer to me. Our bodies touching and our faces inches away. I could feel his breath on my lips. He moved strands of my hair behind my ear. He moved his face closer to mine.

He said "you know exactly who I am"

I said "yea your Stiles, your my best friend"

Stiles said "you know what I'm talking about. Stop acting dumb"

I said "fine. Your right I know that your not Stiles. Who are you?"

The guy said "Void"

I said "Void-"

Void kissed me passionately, I tried to push him off but nothing worked. After a while I gave up and kissed him back. He started kissing down my neck.

I said "Void stop"

Void stopped and looked at me. He went close to my ear.

He said "your mine"

I said "Void let go your hurting me"

Void pushed me deeper into the tree. I groaned in pain and tears filled my eyes. Void kissed me way more passionately. I knew I was gonna regret it but I kissed him back. Then tears fell down my cheek. Void backed away and saw me crying.

Void said "what's wrong?"

I said "your hurting me..."

Void let go of me and I fell in his arms. He helped me stand up straight then he looked at me and wiped my tears

Void said "I'm sorry princess, do you forgive me?"

I just looked at him then without thinking I kissed him passionately. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He backed away from me and smirked. I realized what just happened.

I said "shit!"

Void said "what's wrong?"

I said "I shouldn't have done that I have a boy-"

Void said "stop freaking out. I need you to do something for me"

I said "okay, what?"

Void came closer to me and put his hands on my cheeks. I looked at Void.