𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up and immediately sat up. I took my feet off the bed. I lifted up my shirt and saw that the bullet wound was covered. I got out the room that was made by sticks. I looked out and saw a beautiful beach. I heard people talking, I looked to right and saw people talking. I started walking around. The party, Nance, Jonathan, Steve, Minho, Thomas, Teresa, Brenda, Frypan, Brenda, Jorge, Gally and Newt walked over. I ran to them and hugged them.

I said "I thought I was gonna die, I actually did almost die..."

El said "WHAT?!"

I said "yea, when me, Thomas, Minho and Newt jumped into the lake at WICKED so they Janson wouldn't catch us. I sorta died...by drowning..."

Nance said "what do you mean sorta?!"

I said "well I talked to Alby and Chuck. They were giving me advice...then they told me to come back"

Thomas said "what were they giving you advice about?"

I said "nothing important...I'm gonna go for a walk"

Stiles said "I'll come with you, if you want?"

I said "sure"

Me and Stiles started walking near the ocean. When we weren't near anyone Stiles stopped me.

I said "why'd you stop walking? Do you wanna go back to the others?"

Stiles said "just wait a minute..."

I said "what's wrong?"

Stiles said "I want to tell you something but I don't know how to say it"

I said "just say it"

Stiles said "IlikeyouandIknowyourinlovewithNewtbutIwaswonderingifwecouldgivethisashot?!"

If you don't know what it says, it says: "I like you and I know your in love with Newt but I was wondering if we could give this a shot"

I said "Stiles slow down, I have no idea what you just said"

Stiles looked like he was thinking, then he looked at me and kissed me. I didn't know what to do, I kissed Stiles back then a minute later I pulled away from Stiles. I saw someone in the corner of my eyes. I turned and saw Newt, I looked at Newt, he started walking away mad. I looked at Stiles

Stiles said "I didn't know he was there, I'm sorry"

I ran after Newt.

I said "Newt! Stop!"

Newt stopped and turned around and looked at me. He was mad

Newt said "so we break up and you go kissing other guys?!"

I said "he kissed me!"

Newt looked even more mad. He started walking to Stiles. I went in front of Newt and stopped him. He looked at me

I said "you can't go beating up people who kiss me...plus you said it yourself you can't forgive me. Which means we probably aren't even getting back together anytime soon"

I walked back to Stiles and grabbed his hand and went back to others. I let go Stiles hand and sat next to El. I sighed in frustration.

El said "if your mad you can't yell in front of the ocean and it'll make small waves, but it's
peaceful"

I said "no but thanks El. I'm gonna go to sleep"

Stiles said "can I talk to you really quick?"

I said "uh sure..."