He flipped me around, my back harshly hit the wall . He grabbed my shaking hand, putting it on his hard-on. "Fix it... fix it please, It hurts. Fuck me Y/N."

shit... he's huge.

This some' bullshit.

I grabbed his face and brought him into a heated kiss. His lips felt soft, my breathing picked up as I felt his tongue brush against the roof of my mouth. His hand wrapped around my throat once more as I felt his arm slip under me. Shinsou lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

My nails dug into his unclothed back as he brought me over to my fluffy bed and sat as I straddled his lap. His soft palms moved to the small of my back. I pulled away to catch my breath. I had never kissed someone for so long."You taste like strawberries."

I chuckled a little, "Shinsou I really think we should wait, all of this might just be the Henssy talking-"

"No... Y/N, I'm talking... I want you and I want to take my time on you. So ride me."

I watched him for a short time before answering, "I can't your stitches, they might rip."

"Then believe they won't... ride me. Y/N please..."

I kissed him once more before I Slowly pushed him back into the mattress. I pulled back his sweats and watched as his dick sprung out, The tip was an angry red, and it demanded attention. The comments about his size were completely off... he was absolutely huge. Pre-cum glazed his tip. I ran the pad of my thumb over it and he let out a slight groan.

It was so....pretty. I didn't know if that was a weird thing to say but It just was. I've gotten unwanted D-pics before but none of them could compare to what I had in front of me. I opened my mouth, I didn't know if I would be any good at-

"No. Don't put it in your mouth." I bit my lip and listened hesitantly straddling him again. He helped me nudge my shorts down my butt. Goosebumps arose on my skin as my lacy panties showed for him.

"... you're so beautiful Y/N."

My cheeks heated at his praise. Shinsou flipped me onto my back, his head now between my legs. I was nervous even after him praising me. He kissed the insides of my thighs and whispered Encouraging words.

"Let's take care of each other tonight....." he whispered, never breaking eye contact. I sucked my lip into my mouth and nodded in agreement.

He gave me a soft smile and pushed my panties to the side. My hips immediately bucked once he sucked the skin of my clit into his warm mouth. I was stuck whimpering and tugging at his lilac locks. He was letting my inexperienced fingers guide him to my sweet spots. He knew what he was doing but he let me feel incontrol. And I loved that.

"S-Shinsou it feels-" His tongue flattened as he flicked my swollen ball of nerves over and over like some sort of candy. He noticed my legs begging to shake and pulled away.

"Baby you're not going to last much longer. And neither am I if I keep dry humping your sheets..."

He was right and I knew exactly what he was trying to say. I smiled and gave him an 'Ok' before he brought himself up to kiss me.

I could taste my juices all over his bruised lips, "Can you taste how sweet you are?" The question was rhetorical but I couldn't help but stupidly shake my head.

We managed to slip all my clothes off, I was now hovering over his soft red tip.

"Are you sure you want to Y/N?" I giggled and shook my head before he cupped my cheek in his scraped hand.

Shinsou grabbed my hips and lowered me down.

"Shit." I gasped. My hands rested on his pelvis as I sat in a froggy position. My hole ached as I clenched my teeth still pushing down on his growing nine inch.

"S-slow.... baby slow down I'm not going anywhere." He moaned trying to stop my rapid bouncing.

I knew he wasn't leaving but I continued to babble curses under my breath and fuck the living hell out of him. I had never experienced pleasure like this before and I already wasn't willing to give it up.

"Y/N slow down I'm going to cum if you don't..." yet I couldn't bring myself to do it this high. It felt so different. Different then the one I felt on the bridge, Different then the one I felt leaving the USA, Different then the one I felt on stage, Different the the one's I felt with my ex's.

Within seconds my chest hit the bed. I was now arched and He was now on top of me. The one in control. I watched him reach for his scarf - his dick still inside me- his pelvis now touching my ass.

"Shinsou what are-"

"Shut up." He interrupted me. "You're such a Disobedient bitch...I asked you to slow down." His hand came down and smacked my ass.

I felt like it was going to bleed at some point. His words didn't cut me like they should have if anything I was more aroused.

My hands rested tied around my torso. His chest brushed against them as he leaned down to kiss a trail on my back. "Now I'm going to take care of you....... kitty."

His hips slowly started to move and he turned my head to face him. His eyes were completely glossed over. Yet I trusted him. His lips met mine as he increased his speed and I let out a moan. He was pounding me perfectly.

"Shinsou...

"Fuckkkk

His hand came between us as he untied the bondage. "Rub your pussy... you have to rub your clit so you can cum'." He mumbled against my heated brown skin. My hand came in front of me doing exactly what he told me, I was actually able to feel something this time. As I felt the coil in my stomach start to heighten his pounding increased. He was slowly losing himself with me.

"Cum'.... please baby.... cum with me, I'm so close- just fucking Cum' for me...."

I did as I was told my coil snapped along with his I could feel my legs start to shake beneath me as he painted my insides. Good thing I was on birth control. He let out one last groan. Before collapsing bedside me and pulling me into him.

"The- the food is going to get cold." I mumbled trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck dinner."

I let out a soft chuckle taking his hand into mine, "Did you call me Kitty?"

I just knew he was smiling by the tone of his now raspy voice, "Just getting you back for calling me Toshi." He braugh my limp hand to his mouth and kissed it, "You should call me it more often, Kitty."