Sixteen

I heard one of the other men kneel in front of me, but my eyes stayed locked on the water. I wanted to burn the picture into my head so I had something to focus on. Something to distract me from what came next.

My brows furrowed slightly.

Was that...ice?

A thin white layer was spreading across the water, freezing the small waves in their motion. I could see my breath slightly start to condense.

"I wouldn't risk using her mouth, Jerry. She might bite your dick off," Andreas laughed. I felt his hands bush against the bare skin of my ass as he fumbled with his dick.

"I wouldn't risk using any part of her. I will rip your dick off if you do," echoed a new voice.

Everything seemed to still. Frozen in time for a split second; the calm before the storm.

I felt the weight of his body lift off mine as Andreas scrambled off me and the others back away.

"Zev-"

Zev calmly cut Andres off. "Lord Zev."

"What?" I couldn't see Andreas's face- my eyes were still focused on the water as the ice continued to spread- but I could hear the shock in his voice.

"Lord Zev. Don't forget your place. You are not permitted to address me without my title."

"B-but-"

"I can't believe I ever fucked you." His footsteps echoed off the walls. "Get the hell out of here. Cassius will deal with you all in the morning."

"Lord Zev, please, we have nowhere else to go-"

"As I said, Cassius will deal with you in the morning. You three dug your own graves, now lie in them."

The three tried to apologize and give more excuses. The temperature dropped even more.

"Unless you want to face Cassius right now," his voice became as cold as the air surrounding us. "I suggest you get the fuck out."

The cave was silent for a beat, then filled with the sound of multiple footsteps scampering towards the exit.

I could see frost begin to form on the stone floor as a set headed in the opposite direction, towards me.

I flinched back when Zev crouched down in front of me, blocking the view of the frozen water. He held my clothes in his outstretched hand.

"Get dressed," he said deadly calm. It was softer than earlier, but just barely.

I grabbed the clothing as I curled in on myself. He stepped away and turned his back and I numbly dressed. Once I was done he turned back around.

"Come on," he gestured with his head towards the exit. I hesitated, worried that they may be just outside. He must have noticed. "They're gone," he reassured.

I didn't trust him, but he had just saved me so I took his word for it. Plus, I was still too numb to really care what he may have planned for me after everything that had happened.

I followed behind him, towel clenched in my hands like a safety net. When we reached the exit, he had to pry it from my fingers to place it in the used towels bin. He eyed me closely before moving again.

When we reached the hallways, I turned to head towards my room, but he stopped me with a hand on my arm. He let go once I flinched.

"You're in shock. You shouldn't be alone right now."

"I'm fine," I reassured him flatly.

He just looked at me. "Come, I'm not asking."

He grabbed my arm again, not letting go when I reacted this time. Pulling me along, he led me towards the stairs.