Travel 1

Travel 1

"Seah! Seah! Come here, Tignan mo 'to." Danna called me from upstairs. I don't have any choice though but to go since she's using her pretty smiles.

"What's it?" I asked.

"Look at this, Isn't he your ex-suitor? Diba siya 'yon?" She said and acted like she's so shock.

I nodded. "Yeah. Could you please let me go now? I need to go." I said to her.

"And where are you going again? Kaka-alis mo lang kahapon diba? Alam ba 'to nila Mom?" She asked again.

I sigh, "Yes probably."

"Alright, edi saan ka nga pupunta? Wait don't tell me you will travel again? Saan ka naman ngayon?"

"Ang dami mong tanong, Danna. Kaya siguro ayaw ka nilang ka-usap, napaka-daldal mo." Sabi ko at dahan-dahan na naglakad pababa.

"Whatever, I'm just asking duh." She said and she pouted.

"I won't travel, maleta 'to ni Wia ibabalik ko lang." Sabi ko at lumabas na.

It's true that this is Wia's, but it's not true that I will give it back to her. No, not now.

I am bored here so I will travel again, well it's not a big deal to me since traveling is part of my life since I was a kid.

I turned on my phone and connect it to my stereo. Another long drive again, yes!

On almost 30 minutes of driving, I stopped by at the famous Calle Café here in our town. The coffees here are so delicious and worth-buying.

"Hello, Miss. What's your order?" He asked.

"One caramel-flavored please and this one, no, make it two." I said and pointed the cake.

"That will be 700." He said and I gave him my money. Few minutes of waiting I finally get my order.

"Have a safe trip, Miss!" He said but I didn't bother to look back.

Luckily, I was stucked in traffic jam. This is what I hate, I cannot enjoy my trip but good thing I have good music that I can enjoy while I am here in my car stucked in the traffic.

I got a message from Danna. 'Hey, Wia's here and she's asking for her bag, be here at ten minutes. Mom's also here!'

Looks like I need to cancel my trip for today.

When it turned to green light, I drive right away. I got home in just ten minutes.

"Hey-" I stopped talking when I heard Danna.

"What?" I asked.

"Mom said she didn't know you went out, I said you just bought something and was about to go to Wia's house but unluckily, Wia came right after I said that." Danna explained.

I sigh. "Thanks for covering me again, Danna. Let's go inside." I said.

"It's nothing," She answered.

We both went inside and saw Mom and Wia talking in the living room.

"Seah, Come over here. Wia's here." Mom said when she see me coming.

"Wia, why are you here? I was about to go to your house but Danna called me and told me you're here."

"I'll let you two talk okay, Danna help me here darling." Mom said and leave us two here.

Wia smirk. "Sorry for my bad timing girl. I wanna ask you something, could you do me a favor?"

A favor? Wia is asking for a favor?