|M|Chapter Ninty-Six

I stared at Ba Weis face waiting for some reaction but I didn't get one

I stared at Ba Weis face waiting for some reaction but I didn't get one. He just stared at me without saying a word. I shifted my eyes and looked back down at his crotch. As I stared at the monster I couldn't help the urge to touch it.

Originally when I pulled down his pants I just wanted to see it but now I wanted to touch it. I wanted to see just how large it could get. Without another thought I used my other hand to grab it. Ba Weis breath halted as soon as I wrapped my fingers around it.

"What are-"

I didn't give him time to finish the sentence before I started to slowly stroke it. I glanced up at Ba Wei to see that his head was leaned against the head board and his eyes were closed. Does it feel good? How do I know if he feels good?

I turned my attention back to what I was doing and slowly as I continued to stroke him he began to get hard. I cocked an eyebrow at this. So he does like it.

"You know," I started, "you've done a lot of things to me." I looked up at him and to my surprise our eyes met. "Tell me," I stopped moving my hand, "what do you like?"

He didn't say anything and only stared. His face was still cold and emotionless. What exactly did I have to do to make this guy not make that face. I want to see the expression he makes when he's feeling good. I want to know the face he makes knowing that I am touching him. I stopped moving my hand and used my thumb to slowly rub him from base to tip.

"You know if you don't tell me what you like I won't be able to make you feel good." Again he didn't say anything and slowly I was starting to get upset. I know he's a stubborn person but him not saying anything while I'm playing with his dick really just pissed me off. If he was a woman it wouldn't be this hard. I know how to pleasure a woman.

I looked back down at my hand that was firmly wrapped around his shaft and slowly began to tighten my grip. As I tightened my grip Ba Wei started to move slightly. I continued to tighten it and slowly began to stroke again. I moved slowly and judging my how Ba Weis body was shuddering he liked it.

A small smirk made its way onto my face when I glanced up at Ba Wei. His head was still laying back and his eyes were closed shut but his eyebrows were furrowed. I scanned his face and my eyes stopped on his lips. They were slightly parted making him all the more erotic. I could feel the blood rushing down below as I stared at his face.

I shifted my eyes and focused on what I was doing. In truth I didn't know what I was doing. I had never touched another man before so knowing what he liked was unknown to me. What I did know is that he liked what I was doing so far so if I just go with the flow it'll be fine.

I began moving my hand faster and the member that I was stroking finally became fully hard. I could barely close my fingers around it. How the hell did he even end up with this thing between his legs? It's like a monster.

I looked at Ba Wei, "it looks like you like it." I wasn't expecting him to say anything so when silence followed I wasn't surprised. I glanced down at my moving hand and stopped right at the tip. I turned my attention back to Ba Wei. "Look at me."

I didn't expect him to actually obey me but he did. His eyes slowly opened and our eyes immediately locked. A smirk appeared on my face.

"You're  fully hard now. Do you like it that much?"

Again he didn't say anything and just stared at me. This time I wasn't going to take that silence for an answer. I wanted to get a reaction out of him, so without warning I  stuck the nail of my thumb into the side of the tip of his cock.

When I did this I watched in awe as Ba Weis cold face came to life. His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth came open to let one of the most sexiest sounds leave it. It was like music to my ears but also a surprise. There was no way that what I did didn't hurt so why did he like it? Wait...does he maybe like the pain?

I stared at his face in astonishment and when he shifted his eyes from mine I did it again. Once again I watched pleasure wash over the features of the man in front of me. I rubbed my thumb over the head of his dick to discover that he was leaking precum and a lot of it.

"You make such a great face when I do that," I said while scrapping my nail slowly around the tip, "you're even leaking Precum."

"Shut up," he said suddenly.

"So you do know how to talk. I was starting to think that you didn't want me to touch you." I slowly moved my hand down to the base of his shaft. "You know I didn't take you for a person that would like pain."

"I don't," he said breathlessly.

"Really," I said raising an eyebrow.

Without any other words I stuck all my nails slightly into his shaft and slowly started to drag them up.  Ba Weis body began to shake and for the first time his hand went to my wrist to stop me. I thought that he would put more force into making me stop but he didn't. The hand he tried to use was practically like a feather.

"Stop..."

I deepened my nails and began slowly stroking him, "why? Judging by how your legs are shaking you like it."

"Please," he said in a collapsed voice.

My eyes widened when I heard that slip from his mouth. I never thought that I would hear that word leave his mouth let alone in this type of situation, I looked at Ba Wei to see that his eyes were closed even more tightly than before.

"Tell me why and I'll stop."It took him a few minutes to respond but when he did I could've came right then and there.

"I'm going to come."

I didn't waste anytime in responding to such a sentence. I removed my nails and instead with a firm grip I started to jerk him off. My pace was fast and as I did this I watched Ba Weis face. His eyes were closed tightly and he was biting his bottom lip. So sexy.

"I'm going to come," he said breathlessly in a strained voice.

"Then do it. Come for me. I want to see you do it."

Almost like he was waiting for those words Ba Weis waist and entire body began to sudden  and his cock began to paint my hand with cloudy white liquid. I didn't slow my pace down as he began to come and this caused deep sensual moans to be drawn from his throat.

As I stared at his pleasure stricken face I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. I didn't give him any time to react and just pushed my tongue in. The kissed was sloppy and rough and when we separated a line of saliva came with us.

We stared at each other in silence breathing hard, and after a few minutes I was surprised to see that Ba Wei shifted his eyes first. Although he wasn't looking at me anymore I still loved at him. I watched closely and slowly ever so slightly his face began to turn a soft shade of pink. Cute.