Chapter 941

Meanwhile, upstairs with Will & Natalie

Will's POV: As I sat in the washroom with Natalie who just got sick in the toilet, I sighed while looking at her. "You think you're done or you going to throw up again?" Natalie just looked up at me and I could tell she wasn't in the mood for talking. I sighed and looked at her. "I'm just going to go." Getting up, I moved to kiss her forehead softly before walking out of the washroom so that I could make my way downstairs. Unfortunately, Owen was there when I walked out. "Is mom okay?"

I sighed and bent down to look at him. "She's fine Owen. Just feeling a little under the weather. Listen, how about you go to the kitchen and ask uncle Jay if he can make you some lunch? I think I heard him come upstairs." As if right on cue, my brother then walked over to the hallway and looked at me. "What's happening?" I sighed and looked at him. "Can you just make him some lunch? I can't because I need to take care of Natalie." Jay nodded and understood what I was talking about since Erin was also pregnant.

Once Owen had left, I walked back into the washroom and closed the door. I then moved to sit next to Natalie and sighed as I wrapped my arm around her. She then grabbed my hand and laid her head down on my shoulder. "Probably not how you want to spend your first couple weeks as a married man." I shook my head and smiled at her. "Natalie, there's not other way I'd rather spend our first couple weeks as newlyweds. Nat, you're pregnant."

Natalie nodded and smiled when I said that. "This is why we're only having one kid. This sickness is like twice as bad compared to what I had with Owen." I chuckled and nodded before rubbing her back. "Want to go lay down in bed and I can get you something to eat?" Natalie sighed and nodded. "However, you can't stay with me in bed. You need to..." I then finished her sentence for her. "...stay with Owen. I know Nat, I'm technically not new to this fatherhood thing."

She glared at me and didn't want to hear that but it was the truth. "Nat, I've been helping you raise Owen ever since we started dating. As far as I'm concerned...I've been his de factor father for a while now. However, now it's official." Natalie nodded and smiled at me. I then moved to kiss her forehead softly before whispering to her. "How about you call Med and ask them to write you a prescription for morning sickness pills? I'll go get some at the store."

Natalie nodded and agreed. "Can I just stay in bed though? I feel exhausted and need my rest if we are going to have a good Christmas with Owen." I nodded and understood. "If you need to stay in bed, I am sure me and the guys can figure something out. Natalie, your health and our baby is going to come first before Christmas." Natalie nodded and smiled at me. "Remind me why I didn't marry you years ago?" I laughed when she said that before kissing her forehead.

"At least we're married now. That's all that matters." I then moved my hand to her stomach and rubbed it with my thumb. "I know there's not a bump yet but is it weird for me to do this?" Natalie shook her head and smiled at me. "No, I like it because it's something I've never experienced." I knew what she meant and sighed. "He would be happy for you, you know that right? He would want you to move on and have more kids even if it's not with him."

Natalie smiled when I said that and nodded. "I know Will. Helen told me the same thing when I told her that we were expecting. I guess I'm just a little more guarded around you because this is all new to me. I mean, not us being intimate or the pregnancy part...I mean having someone to go through it with all the way." I smiled and agreed with her. "That's something I'm glad you get to experience. And just to let you know, I'm cutting the chord." Natalie chuckled and smiled.

"Calm down, we still have 8 months before that happens. First, you need to talk to Matt about coming to help at our place. Sorry but, I would rather he paint it." I shook my head when she said that. "No way, the only person I'm going to ask for help if Jay. I love the nursery he made for their daughter." Natalie smiled when I said that before nodding. "However, just know that we also need to bring baby stuff here if we want to bring our kid here next Christmas."

I nodded and agreed before smiling at Natalie. "Natalie, let's think about that when the baby's actually here okay? Right now, you need rest. So...how about you go lay down in bed and I'll send Owen in there to give you some comfort. Maybe we can just relax in bed." Natalie smiled and liked that idea when she remembered something. "Actually, first you need to move his things from our bedroom to the new one up here." I nodded and agreed before kissing her.

"Okay. But, let me help you up. Then you can go to bed and relax. Meanwhile, I will get us all some lunch and talk to Jay for a bit." Natalie smiled when I said that. I then went to get up and put my hand out so that she could grab it. "Here we go." Once she was up, she came to hug me and I just held her in my arms for a minute. "Go rest and I will be there in a minute." She nodded while letting me go and walking away to the bedroom. Meanwhile, I made my way out of the washroom and into the kitchen so that I could make us some lunch and/or grab some of whatever Jay made for us.