Chapter 920

Meanwhile, with Matt & Gabby

Matt's POV: After making our way downstairs, I decided to get undressed right away since I was cold. Setting all my clothes down on a railing in our bedroom, I put a towel on around my waist and then looked at Gabby as she leaned against the end of the bed. "You know, it's quite a turn on when my husband goes all fireman sometimes. At least, when he's being a hero." I smiled as I walked up to her before putting my hands on her hips and kissing her softly. "I love you."

Gabby smiled when I said that before kissing me again. "I love you too and I am so proud of how you saved our friend. However, I am not letting you go to Tokyo next year. I would rather you be here with me helping me raise Matteo." I nodded and smiled when she said that before watching as Jay came out of the shower. "You guys going in together?" I turned to look at him and blushed. "That..." That's when I saw Erin come out. I just glared at him. "Don't you say anything."

He smirked and nodded while grabbing Erin's hand and leading her to their room. I then looked at Gabby and smiled. "Now, how about we go take that shower? I am still cold and could use some help warming up." Gabby smiled. "You healed up after getting snipped?" I nodded and smiled. "Still going to use condoms or am I all good?" Gabby sighed. "For a while. They said that you still can get me pregnant for a while. We have to go back in a few months to check."

I nodded and understood. "Still, let's go take a shower. Anyways...it's that time of the month so you can't get pregnant." Gabby nodded and smiled before grabbing my hand and leading me to the washroom. I was ready to warm up, especially since Gabby was joining me. Once we were in the washroom, I closed the door and locked it while watching Gabby turn on the shower. "It won't take long to heat up so just get in. I'll be right in." Gabby nodded and smirked.

That's when she passed me her towel and looked at me. "Don't be long." She then went to stand under the water and started to heat up. I smirked at the sight before putting both of our towels on some of the hooks in there. Once that was done, I opened the shower curtain and join her before wrapping my arms around her. "How about you turn around and get close? I want to stare at this beautiful body which is all mine." Gabby chuckled and nodded, turning around.

Once she was facing me, I stepped close to her and then put my hand on her neck. I then proceeded to kiss her softly while holding her against my chest. "God, I love you so much." Gabby then smiled when I noticed her was wearing her necklace. Moving to play with it a bit, I smiled before going to grab some soap. "Want me to wash you?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "While I keep kissing you please." I nodded and agreed as she stepped close to me.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, I smiled when Gabby kissed me. I then moved to rub her arms while kissing her before bringing her against my chest before placing my hands on her hips. "God, I love you." Gabby then smiled as she grabbed the back of my head before putting her hand on his chest. "I love you too." Moving my hands to her hips, I smiled as we just held her close for a bit before kissing her again. That's when Gabby moved to hug me.

Wrapping my arms around her back, I smiled as we held each other close while standing under the water. Even though I wanted to kiss her, I would much rather be doing this because this was the best way to hold Gabby. She was currently in my arms, naked under the water and let's just say that this is very sexy. It was such a tease that I would love to just take her in my arms right now but I know that we need to relax still. Anyways, we aren't at home. This was enough.

After a bit, I felt Gabby get a little restless and whispered to her. "What do you say we get out of here and go eat? We've been in here long enough." Gabby nodded and agreed as she moved to shut off the shower. I then let her get out first before grabbing my towel as I stepped out behind her. Wrapping her towel around her body, I saw Gabby turn around to look at me. Grabbing my hand, Gabby smiled at me. "Tonight, I want to hold you close in bed. Give you your gold medal."

I laughed when she said that because it was a continuation of our joke about Tokyo 2020. We then walked out of the washroom together when we ran into Antonio. "Seriously, that's why you wanted me to watch Matteo?" I just looked at him. "Shut up, I was cold and wanted to warm up with Gabby. Save water. Who knows how much warm water there is in the tank?" Antonio nodded and sighed. "You have a point. Now listen, get dressed so you can come eat."

We both nodded and smiled as we made our way into our room. Once we were in our room, I closed the door and locked it while looking at Gabby. "That wasn't awkward at all." Gabby sighed and let my hand go as she walked over to her side of the bed. "I swear, sometimes I regret getting so intimate with you when we're in public. But other times, I don't care. It's just when my brother is around that it really bugs me." I went to grab some boxers before putting them on and taking off my towel. Once I was just wearing my boxers, I walked over to Gabby and held her.

"Gabby, we are married. He has to expect that we will get intimate together sometimes. I don't care if he sees us come out of the shower because it shows him something that he needs to know. That I am crazy for his sister and really meant what I said when I promised him that we are forever." Gabby smiled when she turned around before putting her hand on my neck. She then brought my lips to hers and walked away to grab some underwear.

I chuckled because it was a tease. "Just stay there, I need a minute." I nodded and did as I was told. Once she had some underwear, she grabbed a bra and put them both on. After putting them on, she dropped her towel and then walked back over to me. "Happy?" I looked at the lingerie she was wearing and nodded smiling. Walking up to her, I moved my hands to her waist and then kissed her softly. "I love you." Gabby smiled and went to kiss me again. "Love you too."

We decided to just kiss each other for a bit while just wearing my boxers and her lingerie since we had some time alone. "We can't be too long. We need to go eat." Gabby sighed and nodded. "After supper, we come and be alone okay?" I nodded and smiled. "With Matteo." We both nodded at that before letting each other go. I then smiled as I watch Gabby get dressed because I still can't believe how lucky I am to be her husband. I love her so much and keep falling more and more in love with her everyday.

Now, time to get dressed so we can make our way upstairs and have some food.