Chapter 50- Upright

Sophie shot upright. She was breathing really unevenly. Her eyes looked blankly around until they stopped on Fitz. "What happened?" She asked him. "Guilt." He told her. "Come on." "No. Sophie is coming home with me." Ruy told Fitz. "But he's my husband. I should go home with....Fitz." Sophie shot back. Ruy looked at Fitz wide eyed. "What did you tell her." He growled. "Sophie, we've got two beautiful little girls, a dog, and a huge house!" Fitz told her. "One of those daughters belongs to me!" Ruy yelled at Fitz. "She will NEVER be yours." 

Sophie shook her head. "My head hurts." She moaned in pain, clutching her head. "Fitz looked at Ruy. "Let her live her life." He told him. "She needs to go home to HavenField with her two little girls." Ruy hesitated but nodded. "The evil in her is gone." He whispered. Fitz looked at Sophie. "Come on, Soph." 

Sophie walked through the flowery archway of Havenfield. "Edaline! Grady!" Fitz yelled. "Hey Fitz." Edaline whispered as she waltzed into view. Fitz pulled her away. "I know what she did to you was unforgettable. But you have got to let go of that. She's good now and needs a good life. Give that to her please." Edaline nodded. 

"Let me see what I can do." She told him giving a happyish wink.

This is a bad ending! I apologize! But my ideas were very SCARCE. Hope y'all liked this book!