Chapter 42- Luke

Luke's POV:

"Do you believe in Magic?"

"No."

"Will you ever believe?" 

"If I have a good Reason."

"Take my hand."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

-

"Where are we?"

"......Atlantis."

-

What was I supposed to think? "The Atlantis?" I ask. Sophie nods her head. Looking around I see a huge....dome? With water...no, the ocean, surrounding it. Huge buildings are packed together. It looks like NewYorkCity. Hundreds of people with regal clothes walk around, occasionally staring at us and whispering. "I don't think those people like us." I whisper. Sophie seems surprised that those were some of the first words I've said. "They don't know what to think of humans. I'm one of them also." "So you don't like me?" I ask her. "I'm different. In every possible way. But we're also the same, Luke. I..we're elves." Wait wait wait. Slow done. What!? She's an elf? I don't see pointy ears? They're all elves!? Suddenly Sophie's head snaps to the right. "We've got to go Luke." She hissed. "Why?" "Just do it." I followed her gaze. She was watching as a young man with messy dark brown hair. He was holding an infant in one hand and holding a little girls hand in the other. "She's here. I know it. Her emotions are haywire!" Another man with tousled dirty blonde hair exclaimed a bit frustrated. I turned my head back to Sophie. "Now." She hissed again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down an ally. She pulled out a blue crystal. It looked so unreal. So unnatural. Dragging me down the ally we reached a dark corner. She held up the crystal. "Let's go." She said. "Why?" I asked. I quickly glanced back at the two men and kids. "Are those your daughters?" I ask. Her eyes show panic in them for a split second, but she looks away. "Just do it." She whines taking my hand. She holds the crystal up and light flashes. She drags me into it. 

-

"Where are we?"

"....home."

Just home. Only home.

I feel kinda back because this book is full of short chapters. Sorry y'all! I'll be posting new chapters more frequently now(hopefully)!