Chapter 43- Ruy t Sophie

"Explain please." Luke demanded. "Luke, I'm an elf. I was born in the elven world but raised in the human world. When I turned 12 I found out about the elven world. I was forced to move there because of my powerful abilities and the agency going against us." "The NeverSeen." Like whispers. "How do you know that!? Tell me!" Sophie cried. Her eyes were wide. "I... I don't know." "I'll tell you why Soph." A horrible voice echoed around them. "Hi Gisela." Sophie snorts. "Luke is like you. He's Keefe's brother. But he didn't satisfy me, so I gave abandoned him in the forbidden cities." Sophie looked at Luke. His green eyes, styled chestnut colored hair. "Keefe is his spitting image." Sophie gasped. She took a step back. "I'm an elf too?" Luke asked. "Yes, but your name is really Grindle." Luke's face twisted in disgust. "Sophie." A voice cracked behind them. Sophie spun around. "Ruy." She whispered. He ran up and hugged her tight. "I've missed you so much." He whispered over and over into her ear. "Me too Ruy. Me too." He put her down. "We're gonna need a place to stay." She told him. "Sure." He answered immediately. He took her hand and she took Luke's. "Ill watch over the place for a bit." Gisela huffed. "Alright." Sophie replied, stepping into the light with everyone. 

-

Afterwards: "That's the car she was in earlier!" Keefe shouted, running up to the window of the car. "Well she's not there now." Fitz replied, rolling his eyes. "Fitz, come on... we've got to find her." Keefe begged. "SHE DOESNT WANT TO BE FOUND!" Fitz yelled. "SHE'S LEAVING HER BEAUTIFUL LIFE BEHIND IN THE TRASH!" Keefe stared at Fitz. "You can give up on her. But I won't." With that he turned towards the hotel that he thought Sophie and Luke were in. "Keeeeffeeee." Fitz sighed, following Keefe into the hotel.

This was a super sucky chapter. Sorry y'all.