Chapter 47- Better than this, Girl

"Put him in there for now." Sophie told Ruy. Ruy threw Keefe into the cell and a thud was noticeably present when Keefe's shoulder hit the wall. "I'm itching to get out of this dress." Sophie told Ruy. Ruy followed a Sophie into the bedroom. "Well done Moonlark!" Gethen exclaimed to Sophie just before she could get changed. "Shank ya." Sophie replied with an imaginary hair flip. "I get to talk to him first." Sophie said quickly after that. "Deal." Gethentold her before walking out of their room. Sophie quickly got changed. On her way out the door she kissed Ruy on the cheek. "Love ya." She told him, pressing her forehead to his for a few seconds before pulling away and walking down the hall.

-

Keefe:

Someone threw me into a cell. My shoulder hit the wall. Hard. A stabbing pain shot through my arm. "Well done my Moonlark!" I hear someone say. Gethen. I try to open my eyes but everything is blurry. "Get up." Someone demanded. My vision cleared and I saw Sophie towering over me. She had super short leggings on and a VERY long flowy cloak wrapped around her shoulders. Her now, short, hair was held out of her face by two deep blue Bobby pins. "Get up." She demanded again, kicking my sore arm. I hissed in pain and grabbed my arm. I slowly stumbled up. "You're a monster." I hissed. Sophie looked me in the eyes. "You are a monster." She told me calmly. I could tell she didn't mean it, but her eyes were unemotional. "You're their puppet!" I gasped. I grabbed her arm and quickly shot grief through her body. "Ruy!" She screamed before clutched her her and stumbling over to lean on the wall. She slid down clutching her head. After about 30 seconds I could see her beginning to go in and out of consciousness. "WHATDIDYOUDO!?" Ruy screamed when he saw Sophie writhing in pain. "I tried to snap her out of this Puppet show!" I yelled in his face. He snapped his fingers and a force field surrounded him and Sophie. It hit my face and I face the sting go through my head. "Gethen told me that we weren't able to feel grief without slowly shattering then breaking!" Ruy yelled. "You're going to kill her." Ruy looked at Me with so much hate in his eyes. I looked away. "Let me help her." I insisted. "Go away NOW!" Ruy screamed to Me pointing to the door. I stumbled up quickly and ran as fast as I could. I heard him trying to sooth her, but she started to go unconscious. "I'm sorry." I murmured as I ran down the hall. I found a leap master and climbed inside. "FoxFire!" I yelled, knowing Elwin would be there. As I glimmered away I heard Ruy scream. 

"NO!"