Chapter 25- Haunted

Sophie was suddenly some sort of spirit. She was taken back to the time where she was in a cave crying. "Sophie! Fitz said I should go find you!" Fitz? Just then her nose stang. She closed her eyes and She was sitting on her bed, looking at a boy with periwinkle eyes and strawberry blonde hair. She leaned in for a kiss. What? When she closed her eyes and kissed him she was brought to a cliff. She was hanging by a rope attached to her ankle. A boy with teal eyes and dark hair was hanging next to her.  She lit a fire to get herself loose then became engulfed in a yellow blaze. She was dragging an older man and a pretty blonde out of it. Dr.Anderson!?  Sophie sat up panting. She was laying across someone's lap. She looked up to see green eyes staring down at her. Kobe. He took her into a hug. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Images of the pretty blonde filled her head. "You're my mom!? Arnt you!?" She screamed, grabbing her hand. 3 skipped beats. "Yes." She sighed. Sophie blinked then was in blackness. "The Black Swan created you." Voices murmured. "SoFitz. Sokeefe." "Yes, Keefe. I'm pregnant! By you!" She screamed. Created? Pregnant by Keefe!? "Get away from me." She replied quietly to Kobe. Kobe instead of backing away from Sophie, pulled her closer. "What's wrong?" He whispered. "You're not my family." And with that Sophie felt the anger build up inside of her. Kobe jumped back in pain. He clutched his stomach and screamed in pain. Sophie closed her eyes again. She was jumping off of a cliff. She fell into a void. She touched the pretty blondes hand and felt power surge through her. She put happiness into a man with a serious face, making him fall to the ground giggling. She had a conversation with Fitz. I'm magic! She screamed internally. "No. You're an elf." Replied and all too familiar voice. Fitz. All the sudden energy ran through Sophie's veins. "I've got to go!" She shouted in the enlightened language. Making the whole station turn heads. What!? Sophie ran to the window. She punched through the the glass. Breaking it. Then she jumped.