"I can't drink. I drove here-" He starts

"Then stay the night!" I blurt out. Then I make a face. Did I just say that? What the fuck. I didn't even drink that much.

"Uh, I don't think-" Louis starts again.

"No stay. I mean it, you can sleep on the couch. I don't want to drink alone. I just need someone here with me tonight." I say understanding what I'm feeling.

I need a distraction. Otherwise I know it'll get worse and I won't be able to calm down. I can't be alone. I don't want to be alone. I don't trust myself to be alone.

I trust Louis enough to have him here. I can lock the door and have the knife by my bed. I want him here.

"Princess... Why don't we just see how it goes okay? I'll drink with you and if you decide you want me to leave I'll call a car. Now how do you like your pizza?" He says, pulling out his phone.

"I like pineapple." I say.

"Oh god no. You're kidding right?" He says with an exaggerated sigh.

"I will not hear any pineapple slander. It's good and you're just a coward who has never tried it." I say pushing myself up onto the counter.

He shakes his and holds the phone to his ear. While he waits for someone to answer he brings the glass of whiskey to his lips. He takes a long drink before placing it on the table.

"Yes hello? Ah okay..." he starts before trailing off into the living room.

Why did I like that? Harry said he was basically just the computer nerd, but they must feed them something else in England. There's no reason every European man should be that attractive, it's not fair.

Maybe it's the way he's dressed. His white button down is rolled up to his elbows and slightly unbuttoned at the top. He looks like he's ready to take down Wall Street. I don't know why but I'm kinda into it.

I blow a breath out and hop off the counter. I guess that's his glass now. That's fine. I'll just make a drink, I think I have some lemonade in the fridge. Vodka sounds better anyway.

If I wake up hating myself in the morning, I'll just blame Louis. Plus I didn't even have that much whiskey. It should be fine. I'm not mixing too much.

I grab some ice and the lemonade from the fridge. I hum to myself, trying to stay quiet.

I can't believe Louis is against pineapple on pizza. It's really not that bad. Sweet and savory go together very well. Maybe if I can get him to try some.

I pour probably way too much vodka into my glass and top it off with some lemonade. I spin around and grab a straw to stir.

Louis is still on the phone. I wonder what he's ordering.

I bring my straw up to my mouth and take a sip. Oh yeah. That's definitely just vodka with a splash of lemonade.

"All well." I shrug to myself. I walk out of my kitchen and see Louis pacing in the living room. I watch for a moment just sipping on my drink.

"Look mate I'm sorry, but I'll be out late. No, yes I know what I said. Things.... came up. It's non negotiable. I'll see you tomorrow. Yes, okay. You too. Yeah. Right, bye." He says huffing and putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Well that didn't sound like the pizza guy." I say, keeping the straw near my mouth.

"It wasn't. I had to make a call after I got everything ordered. Work stuff." He says walking over to grab his glass of whiskey.