Time skip ;

I went to his house in the evening . He opened the door and looked grumpy .

So you came again .

Look I don't have time for all this bullshit . So let's get started right away .

YOONGI POV :

I thought she will give up . But she is not . She is so stubborn . Why can't she understand I don't need her . I don't want to pass . I don't want her to teach me . I don't want to waste my time on this . She is just wasting my time and giving my mother hopes .

I think I should do something more so that she can leave me . I was smirking to myself with the thoughts of bullying her more so that she will give up but she interrupted me .

I looked at her and my eyes landed on her elbow which is very red . I think she gif that hurt when I pushed her . My eyes softened looking at her wound . I felt guilty . I only thought to tease her not to hurt her physically like this .

Wait why am I feeling guilty ?

I shouldn't be bothered by her pain .

I don't care about her . So I shouldn't feel guilty .

It's her mistake not taking my warning seriously .

Y/n POV :

Let's start with math subject .

I said and opened my books . But he looks totally uninterested while I was teaching .

He was playing games on his phone . I sighed . I got so angry . Here I am teaching and he is playing .

I got so angry because he isn't paying any attention to me .

Yoongi are you even listening ?

No answer . Then I snatched his phone away from his hands .

Wth y/n give me my phone back .

No . Not until I m done explaining.

But still he tried to grab his phone from my hands . I got up from the chair and got back hiding the phone behind my back .

Give it to me .

He said gritting his teeth. I shook my head as no .

But suddenly he grabbed my waist with his hands making my heart flutter . It's the first time a guy holding my waist . My heart raced . He pulled me close to him and I forgot to breath .

We were so close to each other . Our faces were inches gap . I felt my face heating up .

Why am I feeling like this ?

This is the first time I m getting these feelings .

He leaned in and my breath bitched . He took his phone from my hands and smirked .

He looked into my eyes . I could hear my own heart beat .

Oh god what is he doing to me !

I pushed him and he backed away . Idk what to name these feelings . I m experiencing them for the first time .

Yoongi PoV :

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to get my phone back .

Whoa . Our faces were unexpectedly close . I could see her face turning crimson red . I can hear heart beat too .

Wait? Is she blushing ? Is she feeling nervous ?

I smiled to myself because she was looking so damn cute . I never saw a girl blushing so easily .

Wait ? What am I thinking ? No she is not cute .

She suddenly pushed me and moved away .

Y/n PoV :

It's been few minutes and my heart is not yet back to its normal state . It was a complete silence between both of us . No One dared to speak up .

Why can't I speak ? Why can't I utter a word ?

Yoongi PoV ;

I decided to break the silence . I looked at her face and it was still blushed .

What a scene to look at ? You are blushing ?

I teased her .

W-what ? N-no . I m not b-blushing . Are you crazy ? Why will I b-blush ?

She said stuttering .

Oh sure look at your tomato face .

I laughed seeing her reaction .

I m g-going home . Bye .

She packed her belongings and left away . She looked too cute for me but I shrugged those thoughts .