i dont know

a year later
summer was going by fast, that means we'd have to make a lot more videos around September to make our money. chris has been acting strange, like taking me out to dinner a lot and little surprises, but i don't mind. he makes me feel loved.

10pm
"i can't do this" karl complains."of course you can, but i won't pressure you to do anything if you don't want it" i rub his back. "ok i'll do it" he grabs the bong. "are you sure?" i light it up. he nods, inhaling the weed into his lungs. "you don't seem like would smoke" i take it from him, inhaling it myself. "well you got that right, i used to do it in high school but only a couple of times" he says.

a few hits later karl was tripping. "damn you a light weight" i say coughing while laughing. "why is everything sideways?" karl looks at his hands. "because you're high" chris laughs. karl attempts to stand up, getting dizzy. "sit down and drink some water" i push him down, handing him a water bottle. "i want more" he slurs, i look at him. pale and sweaty. "no no you don't need more" i snatch the bong from
him.

karl eventually fell asleep after being paranoid and shaking, he took too much for his body so it made him sick. it was around 6am and me and chris were still awake, we're that type of couple that doesn't sleep at night and sleeps all day. most days we can't do that since we have videos to film during the day but we do it while we can. "shit we're out of melatonin" chris closes the cabinet. "how are we supposed to sleep now" i groan.

"we can stop at the store, we need groceries anyways" he grabs his wallet and keys. "you can go, im gonna stay with karl. poor boy might wake up again" i frown looking at the dork curled up on the couch. "ok i'll be back" he leaves the house and got in his truck.

i hear karl groan and shuffle around. "caaaat" he grumbles. "what's up lightweight?" i sit down next to him. "im starting to feel better but i'm still nauseous" he holds his stomach. "here" i set down a bowl, a cup of water and some medicine. "you need some food" i walk in the kitchen looking around. "wow we really don't got anything" i look in the pantry and found some crackers. "eat some of these" i give him the pack.

later chris comes back with a bunch of bags. "mind helping?" he grunts walking inside with 10 bags in his hand. i go out to the garage and grabbed the rest of the bags. we start putting them away. "you guys are parent material" karl says from across the room. i pause what i was doing, throwing paper towel at him. "shut up" i snarl. chris laughs under his breath.

someone knocks on the door. "who is it" karl shouts. "calm down" i open the door and saw ethan. "thank you for coming to get him" i rub my face. "karl your ride is here" ethan walks in. "did i not take my car?" he looks at me confused. "nope" i said. "but i don't wanna leaveeee" he goes upside down on the couch. "come on child" i help him up. "see ya later" i give him a hug and they walk out the door.

"we have plans today" chris smiles. "oh yeah? what are our plans?" i chuckle. "well i was thinking we go to a skate park and then go out for ice cream and go to the park, where we hung out one of the first times we met" he slips his hands around my waist. "okay" i walk into our room picking out my clothes. i go with camo cargo pants and a rick and morty shirt with my worn out black vans.
we grab our skateboards and put them in the back of his car. we get in and drove off.

playing ilyTOMMY and lil tecca on the way there from our house. "we are very similar" he laughs. "why say that?" i look over at him. "i don't know how to explain but i can just see it." the skate park was surprisingly empty and barely anyone was there, well more room for us.

after 15 minutes chris was already giving up. "what's up?" i ask getting off my board. "i feel like i getting worse" he laughs. "at what? kick flip? ollie?" i ask sitting down. "ollie" he sighs. "i'll help you out" i stand up holding my hand out and he takes it. "just watch" i push off the ground and put both of my feet on my board doing an ollie. "got it?" he gulps. "heh" he gets on his board attempting to do an ollie like me and did pretty good. "not bad boy scout" i laugh.