poision ivy

may 23rd
after having a break from filming jimmy thought it would be fun if we stayed in a forest for 24 hours, we definitely need chris for this one because jimmy didn't bring tents so we have to build something so we don't get rained on or something.

chris set us all in charge of something, he was gonna take care of the fire and shelter. jake had the food and he made jimmy and chandler get water and i went with them. "if the water moves really fast, then you can drink it" chris yells as we walk away from the campsite.

chandler decides to run away with a camera and jimmy didn't seem to care. we came back to the camp with water but no chan chan. "where's chandler?" chris asks. "he ran away but we got enough water to get the energy to go find chandler." jimmy says throwing a water bottle to jake.

"chandler?!" we all yell. "we have mac n cheese." chris yells, no response. "wow this is serious." jimmy laughs. chris takes his shirt off and then his pants then jumped in the water. he was down to his boxers and i couldn't help but look at him. "what you staring at?" chris asks looking at me with his hands on his hips.

i look away and i feel him grab my hips and throws me in the water. i gasp when i come up from the water."ITS SO COLD." i scream splashing chris and i pushed his shoulders and eventually i pushed him down into the water. damn is he strong. he pushes my head with his finger and i go down into the water. "after this, im gonna start working out" i spit. chris laughs.

we got chandler and got back to the campsite and chris started a fire, jimmy sent me and chandler to look for sticks and chandler suggested to go deep in the woods. as we look around for sticks i feel a sharp pain in my leg. "FUCK." i scream. "woah are you okay?" chandler goes towards me. "i think something bit me." i mange to say before i feel dizzy and fell to the ground.

still conscious but a weird feeling hit me and i groan. "okay i'll go get chris or take you to him uh i." he rambles on and on. "just help me up" i roll my eyes. he helps me walk over to the camp. "GUYS!" chandler yells and they all look at him then looked at me holding onto his waist. chris stood up. "what happened?" jimmy asked concerned. "she got bit and i think it was poisonous." chandler sighs.

chris runs to me and looks at my leg and then took me from chandler. "jimmy im taking them to the hospital, it looks like they got bit by something bad." chris says. jimmy nods in agreement and chris walks to the truck with me held like a baby. he lays me down in the back of the truck and starts it up. "shit!" i hear him curse to himself.

i felt a needle go through me and i took a sharp breath in and chris held my hand. he wipes a tear from my cheek. then i almost blacked out from the pain. "cat we need you awake." a nurse says. i struggle to keep my eyes open and they were finally done putting needles in me and i pass out.

10pm
when i wake up again i wasn't in the hospital i was in a hotel room, how did i get here? then i look over to the bathroom to see chris brushing his teeth. oh yeah him. he looks over to me and smiles. "hey looks who's awake." he says while walking over to me on the bed and sits down.

"how you feelin?" he asks stroking my hair lightly. "fine i guess" i groan, he snickers and sits closer to me. "i was really looking forward to see how long chandler was gonna last." i huffed. "he's probably home right now." chris laughs.

he turns on the tv and sits back on the bed next to me. i look at him, why do i feel like this right now?i tap his shoulder and he looks at me and i couldn't help myself, i pulled him to my face and kissed him.
he backs up in shock and i get embarrassed and he went back and kissed me. harshly like he's been waiting for a long time. he sits me on his lap, straddling his hips. he kisses down my neck, leaving me gasping.

he stops, looking at me and smiling. i felt a bit of sadness in me and i don't know why but i just hug him. he wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back. i became tired and eventually fell asleep.

i wake up AGAIN in the middle of the night on top of chris but he was asleep. i get off the bed and walked back and forth. i kissed him! why though? why did i like it? i mean yeah he was my celebrity crush before i came to NC but this was real now. i have a crush on chris. i wanted him. i haven't liked someone since my ex and now that i think of it, that's why i didn't like anyone. because of my ex.

i sit in the bathroom on the floor holding myself. i cried at the memories of my ex. i hear chris getting up. "shit" i whisper. he opens the door and he gets down to the floor. "whatcha doing down here?" he asked. "freaking out." i laugh. "why? tell me." he says helping me up from the ground and puts me on the bed.

i told him EVERYTHING about my ex, ive told him some stuff about him when we were on the yacht, "he abused me physically and emotionally. if he sees me talking to another guy he'll hit me. he put me down and i hated myself because of the things he would say about me. he raped me when i first met him and he forced me to date him and i got attached, not like i wanted to. there were a few things i didn't hate about him, he was protective, really protective. he was soft with kids. he had a messed up life too. he didn't want to be like that but that's how he was raised." chris just listened and i finally finished telling him.

he was silent but i can tell he felt bad. he held me in his arms. "i'm so sorry." chris said. "i would never hurt you, neither would chandler jimmy or karl. we'll always keep you safe. you'll never get hurt." he states. i looked into his eyes and put my hand holding him by his chin and really sharp jawline. i put my lips on his, he put his hands on my waist.