did you miss me?

"please babe!" chris whines on the floor. i roll my eyes. "i won't be gone for long." i get down to him on the floor. "why can't i go with you. please love" he begs to me. " chris i love you but this trip is for me to have another taste of traveling independently. not because i don't love you being with you i need to do this alone." i play with his hair. "but maddie is going with you" he groans.

"well it's a girls trip dude." i give him a tender kiss on his lips. i get up and went towards our room, my packed bags on the bed i carry them out to the living room and sat them down on the floor next to the front door. he stands up and helped me carry the bags to my jeep liberty.

"i'll miss you" chandler hugs me. "guys we're not going away forever" i punch his arm. i hug jimmy then karl. chris still crying like i'm moving away. "i'll be home soon." i put my face close to his face and hugged him. he hugged me hard, at one point i couldn't breath that much as i struggle for air chandler pulls him off me.

i get in my car and maddie sat in the passenger seat. "have fun you two!" jimmy blows a kiss to maddie. "i'm so excited aren't you!?" maddie squeals like she does always. "yes! i cannot wait to get away for a break." i scream out the window. "this is gonna be the best fucking week ever" maddie does the same.

"seat 123" a person says giving me my plane ticket. ah yes first class again, don't you just love jim jam. we sit down. "i feel so fancy." she giggles, i roll my eyes. we eat the food they served us and we fell asleep for the rest of the plane ride. oh yeah we're going to hawaii. my favorite place on earth, i spent my college years there and i never wanted to leave. it was paradise on earth.

"wake up wake up wake up" maddie shakes my arm making me jump up. "we're here!" we grabbed our bags and walked off the plane into the airport. my smile grows big, "i really need to pee" i laugh. we walked over to the bathroom. i decided to change since it's hotter over here. walking outside i took a deep breath and lifted up my arms and my hair flowed with the air. "let's go have the best week of our lives" i grab her hand and ran.

Chris pov:
"AHHHHHHH" i lay on the couch laying my head on jimmy. "chris calm down it's been like 10 hours without them." i frown. "let's have a boys day!" jimmy suggest. i wasnt really interested in his plan. "good idea, chris needs to get his mind off of cat." chandler had to say. "i don't wanna." jimmy drags me on the ground. "get up you lump of coal." jimmy grunts trying to drag me further. i stand up. "fine, but i won't have fun."

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN" i yell as we skipped across the water with our waterskis. two guys in the speedboat were pulling us going in circles all around the sea. i let one of the skis go and stood my right leg on my left ski with my left foot still in it. "TIME ME!" i yell to the boys. "YOU BET" he yells back and pulls out his phone.

i at least was on the for a good 2 minutes and the my arms gave up and fell back into the water. i come up to the surface of the water and laughed. the speedboat spun around and i jumped in the boat. taking my life jacket off. "that was awesome." i say out of breath and dripping water from my body. "well you got 2 minutes and 30 seconds" he shows me the time on his phone. "yes!".

"no!" i complain. "yes chris come on!" jimmy open my car door. "a bar? really? you're gonna take a guy with his girlfriend away to a bar full of DRUNK GIRLS." i really didn't want to do this. "we'll keep you from it" chandler patted my shoulder. as we walk into the bar i get a bad feeling in my stomach, i should not be here. we walk in and all i see is drunk girls clinging to guys already.

"now this... this is the life" maddie laughs as we're getting a facial. "i'll have to agree with you." this was so relaxing, i really needed this. "i wonder how the boys are holding up" i laugh at chris sulking around at home. "i bet jimmy tried to get chris out of the house."  we put on our clothes back on since we were in robes and walked towards our room in the hotel.

i jump into my bed. "i'm so exhausted." i snuggle up in the blanket. "we should call them!" maddie jumps on my bed. she pulls out her phone and facetimes jimmy. he didn't pick up. "huh weird, well that probably means they got chris out of the house." maddie nods her head. "let's just hope they're not at a bar." she laughs.

"SHOTS!!" someone yelled and i couldn't tell who it was, i couldn't focus at all. i think i'm drunk, shit. a girl like figure came up to me. she was so close to me i could smell her breath which stunk with alcohol. she was saying something but i couldn't really here it.

she gripped my balls through my pants and i back up "woah im taken, i have a girlfriend." she gets close again, i didn't move but i wanted to. her lips almost touch mine but chandler comes by and pulls my arm. "dude you're really drunk, we need to get you home." we walk out the door and i throw up on the sidewalk.

"look! jimmy's calling me." she runs over to me and picks up the phone. "hey babe" jimmy says to her. "hey, so how was your guys day." she asked. "not so good, chris threw up." jimmy sighs. "is he okay?" i ask. "yeah he's just sleeping right now." i lay down.

"well i hope he feels better." maddie frowns. "don't worry, you girls have fun on your vacation." jimmy says and hangs up. i get off the bed and got dressed in something more comfy. maddie turns on the tv and falls asleep.

before i knew it, the week is coming to an end already. it's been so fun and such an experience. im glad i brought maddie, she got to see things she thought she would never see. "all packed?" i ask her. "yup! im gonna miss it here." she looks around. we leave the hotel and we were on our way to the airport. "wait we have 1 hour until the plane leaves, let's go to the beach one more time." she stops in her tracks. "good idea."

we walked towards the beach, as the sun was setting it was so beautiful. it was purple with a little pink. it looked like the were having a celebration down at the beach at the main part. we walk down until we get towards the water. "i really am gonna miss it here." i sigh.

"MY BABY IS COMING HOME." i yell. "dude chill." jimmy laughs.

i wake up on the plane everyone walking off and grabbing bags, maddie was still asleep. "maddie wake up." she opens her eyes and smiles. "i missed jimmy." i laugh at her. we walk off the plane with our bags. we walk outside into the North Carolina weather. i spot my car and we ran to it. "cant wait to get home." i yawn

i pull in our driveway and almost immediately after i get out of the car the boys come outside. "CATTTTTT." chirs yells running towards me. "oh no" i whisper. he slams into me and i fell on the ground with him on top of me. "ouch." i groan. he gets up and pulls me into a hug, picking me up and swinging me around and smothering me in kisses. "i missed you too chris." i laugh. "we better get inside it looks like it's gonna rain" jimmy pulls maddie inside.

i sit down on the couch next to chris, he's holding onto my arm.
with my other arm i scroll through facebook. ( i feel old saying that). i see a post from a bar close to here and seeing people taking shots and dancing. i smile and then i stopped. in the video i see chris with a girl and i see her grip him. then i see them practically on each other's lips. i drop my phone on the floor. "what's wrong?" chandler picks up my phone and watches the video. "shit" he whispers.

"cat.." chandler stands up. i stand up as well. i feel my face get heated up. "what's wrong?" chris comes up to me. i back up. chandler shows the video to him. "no cat." i feel tears coming but i wiped them away. im not a pussy. "chris?" maddie gasps. i hold my hand over my mouth, i did not know what to do.

"let me explain okay?" chris comes towards me. i shake my head. "okay, i was drunk. like blackout drunk and my vision was practically blurry and all the sudden this girls comes up to me and i didn't have control over my body so i couldn't move so chandler pulled me away" i look over to chandler and jimmy.

"it's true" jimmy says. "did you guys plan not to tell me?" i let a tear run down my face. "no we weren't but he was going to tell you" chandler looks at me. "and im here telling you right now" chris takes my hand and i pull it away. "i'm sorry, you know i love your dumbass" he smiles.
"bitch" i kick him in the balls. "i deserved that" he groans. "i love you" he flips me off. "i love you too" i laugh hugging him.

Scouts honorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें