coconuts

the wind hits my face hard as we sit on the small boat filled with all of us, chandler obviously seasick already. chris's arm around me, his hand covering my eyes from seeing chandler puke his brains out. i had to plug my ears too, it was gross. after he was calm a bit i gave him some medicine and some water.

"do you have any siblings?" jimmy asked me. "i had older brothers, why?" i look up towards him. "you seem to know how to take care of others." i smile at him. "well that's a skill you get when you had to take care of a drunk mom." i fake laugh. everyone went silent and i went back to sit next to chris. "it's okay love." he kisses the top of my head.

"land ho!" jimmy yells point to the island. "you bought that?" i laugh. "yes, i very much did and im giving it away to one of you." he says looking at all of us. "yeah no thanks" i stand up helping chandler from the floor of boat. "why not?" he frowns. "im not gonna end up winning anyways so it's a waste of time." i shrug. "it's gonna be fun" he wiggles his eyebrows and laugh and push him. "tempting." we get off the boat and chandler immediately found somewhere to poop. chris comes up from behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "i wanna leaveeee." he complains. "we just got here." i giggle.

i look over to see chandler upset about something, i walk over to him. "what's wrong?" i ask. "nothing" he looks away. i punch his arm. "you can tell me anything you know." he look down at the sand we're standing on. "i just can't stand to see you with chris and how much he loves you." he sighs.

"i understand chandler, i really do. it's hard to like someone who's in love with someone else. im so sorry chan. but i don't know if there's anything i can do for you." my hand on his shoulder, i look away from chandler to see chris standing there, im guessing he was listening.

"chris.." i gasp a little. "you like her?" he crosses his arms, that's when you know he's mad. i stand up. chandler looks at chris. "im sorry man" he says standing up. "i don't want you near her." chris stands me behind him. "but.." i start. "chris im sorry but i can't help myself." chandler defends himself.

"it's true. if he could choose he wouldn't like me because he doesn't want you to be upset at him. you guys are best friends, don't let some stupid girl ruin your friendship." i step in between them. chris's face softens. "you're not a stupid girl" he takes me hand and walks me away.

i release his grip from my arm. "chris please don't hold this on him, it really isn't his fault and he's not doing this to hurt you." he sits down on the ground. "i know, i know." he sighs with a sad face. "what's wrong?" i held his face. "i just don't want to lose you." i smile. "you won't" i kiss him on the cheek. "now come one cowboy and make us a fire, you're the only one who knows how to." he laughs and stands up. "caaaaaaat" i hear a voice call for me and i turned to see jimmy. "if you're here to convince me to compete it's not your lucky day" i shake my head.

"please give it a chance, i promise it's gonna be fun. you can give up whenever you want just please." he begged. "why do you want me to do it so badly?" i ask collecting sticks for chris for the fire. "i need just one more person to compete because karl apparently says that we don't have enough people competing." if you didn't know karl is obsessed with survivor its one of the only things he watches. "okay fine! but i'm gonna quit when i want." jimmy smiled. "you're the best!" he hugs me and went to chris.

"let's go gang!" jimmy hold up his torch. we're going night swimming, again for me. i step in the cold ass water and i see chris running to me with a smirk on his face. "no no no no!" i scream as he wraps his arms around me as we both go down. "chris!" i spit the water out of my mouth. "what?" he chuckles grabbing my waist in the water. i push him under. "you're dead!" he says picking me and throwing me. i doggy paddle over to jimmy and tried talking to him but chris splashed us with water.

"CHRIS" i yell about to attack him but i felt a sharp pain on my leg. "AHH" i scream. "what? what's wrong?" chris asked coming up to me. "i think i felt a jellyfish." everyone started to freak out and getting out of the water. chris picks me up bridal style and a medic that jimmy paid to come along put some stuff on my leg that made it sting a little. "that son of a bitch" i groan. "night swimmin! night swimmin!" chris starts to chants but he saw my expression on my face and stopped.

this chapter is pretty shitty bc i had no ideas for this and im sorry that it's really really short. im gonna spend some time thinking of the next chapter a little more. just stressing about everything tbh, school, relationships, all that teen shit ya know. im surprised this got to at least 300 views. i literally just wrote this bc i was bored and then people started reading it ig and i really appreciate it even though my writing sucks. so i'm just gonna end the chapter here and start fresh on the next one when i have time so please don't give up on this book. i know i take forever to update and im sorry but i try really hard to keep this going. thank you.