no life

i wake up in my room, another day that is waiting to be wasted by watching mrbeast all day and sleeping. no job, no earned money.
i look on twitter just checking in on updates and i see mrbeast tweeted 7 minutes ago.

Mrbeast: need more friends to do
challenges with us!! dm we want more friends! maybe a girlfriend for lonely chris (ps. he's very lonely)

im crazy for even doing this but i go to his instagram and decided to text him, i mean why not? it's not like he'll actually respond ha.
a couple minutes go by and im swiping through tiktok and i got a notification from instagram from MRBEAST?

Mrbeast
definitely! you seem fun, wanna come down to NC? we aren't dorks we're pretty fun actually, i'll pay for your ticket. but get ready, tomorrow the plane is gonna leave! garrett will meet you at the airport
a

i wake up and read my phone
9:01am
oh hell! i gotta pack, he said it leave at 11:30am so i gotta be fast. i jump in the shower and get a skirt on with fishnets with my monster shirt. i get all my stuff together in a few bags and headed out into my car.

i get to the airport just in time
11:20am
perfect, 10 minutes early. sweet! i give them my ticket and apparently i'm in first class! thanks jimmy! i decided to try to sleep on the way their because it'll be awhile because i'm coming from Montana. i felt my eyes getting heavy and i finally fall asleep.

i wake up to people getting their bags and i jump up and grab my bags, i walk off the plane into the huge airport. hello north carolina! i look around and i see a guy in a mrbeast hoodie waving at me. omg, it's garrett!! i run up to him

"hi! it's really nice to meet you!" he reached out his hand. i put my hand out and touched his.

"sorry i'm kinda in shock i'd thought i would never see you in person ha" i say scratching my head.

"no worries! cmon let's go, jimmy and the gang are waiting to meet you!"

we walk out of the airport and into his really nice car and we were on our way. the way there i looked out the window and started picking at my nails. i close my eyes. "we're here!" he said tapping my shoulder, i open my eyes to see the huge warehouse. i walk out of the car and walk with him to the door. he opens it and i couldn't believe my eyes.

i stood there. shocked, really shocked. is this reality? "welcome!" garrett says. "cmon the boys are over here" he says pulling my hand and takes me to the room they were in.

there they were. jimmy, chandler, karl, chris. no fucking way. "hey! welcome. you must be cat." jimmy says standing up, then the others did too all smiling. chris too. i couldn't be more shocked rn.

they looked pretty concerned probably at the fact i wasn't saying anything. go back to reality idiot! i waved and started to shake so i forced my hand down. "are you alright?" chandler asked. i feel tears coming from my eyes.

"woah! are you okay?" karl asks rushing towards me. "i'm sorry im so sorry i just can't believe i'm actually here. you guys have no idea how much you guys mean to me." i start to cry. "here come sit" jimmy points to a couch. i sit down admiring all of them and how nice they are.

i smile with the tears running down. "i found your youtube channel a long time ago and you guys were so funny and nice and just free. you guys made me laugh and feel like i belonged even when i didn't. you guys have saved me and i can't thank you enough."

i catch my breath after saying so much and crying at the same time. i look up from my hands and saw chris getting teary eyed. jimmy put his hands in mine and looked at me. "we are so happy your still here." he said. karl stands me up and hugs me tight. i hug him back tears falling down. "god im such a baby"

"you're okay now" chris comes up to me, and gives me a hug and rubs my back. i put my face into his shirt and smelling his warm scent." i love you all and im sorry i'm not trying to be creepy" i sniffle "don't apologize, it's okay" chris pulls me closer. i sit down on the couch and immediately fall asleep. i heard them talking about me before fully falling asleep.

"wow, i really felt what she said." karl says
"what happened to her? who did this to her?" chris asked i could tell he was close to me. they made me feel so safe with them.