he's back

3 weeks later
the pest few weeks have been tiring and busy. jimmy could tell we all needed a break so we get a week off. "so are we gonna tell him?" i ask chris, he looked terrified as we stand outside of jimmy's office. "cmon you big baby." i say dragging him by the hand to the office. "hey jim jam!" i smile. "hey cat! you seem happy. what's up." he asked. i look at chris, frozen as a piece of ice.

"well since chris is not alive right now, i'll say it. we're dating." i nervously laugh. he smiles sitting back in his chair. "called it, karl owes me 10 dollars." i gasp. "you guys made bets!" i punched his arm. "wait, you're not mad?" chris unfreezes. "no, why would i? i mean cat is great." he laughs. "now get out of here!" jimmy snickers.

we get home, am i just supposed to stay with chris forever? i feel like i'm overstaying. i hear a knock on the door. "can you get it im in the shower!" chris yells from the bathroom. i open the door and immediately closed it and then opened it again.

"what are you doing here?" i roll my eyes. my ex, how did he get down here? "i wanted to see you, may i come in?" he said being polite more than usual. we sit on the couch, i sit the shaking and a bad feeling in my stomach. "i wanted to talk to you." he says. i start to feel my eyes sting.

"im not gonna hurt you shhh." he puts his hand on my leg that was shaking. "i know i was not a good person but i've changed okay. i hurt you and im sorry but you mean a lot more to me than you think cat." i shake my head. chris comes out from the bathroom. my ex stands up.

"who's this?" chris asks. "this is jaxson, my ex boyfriend." i say to chris who seemed mad after i said that. "well i was about to take cat to lunch." jaxson says pulling my arm like always out the door. chris followed behind. "let go of me!" i grunt trying to get away, as he tries shove me into his car.

"back off." chris crossed his arms. "and who do you think you are?" jaxson laughs. "im her boyfriend." he said. jaxson stops and looks at me smacks my face and pushes me to the ground. "so you've just been fucking this dude? you slut!" he yells, i stick my tongue out.

i get up to my feet and to see that chris threw a punch at him. that started a fight. i couldn't watch this so i grabbed my keys to chris's truck and drove off. "boys" i shake my head.
  "cat?" chris yells. jaxson gets in his car. chris runs inside and grabs his phone and calls me but i didn't answer then he called jimmy.

"what's up?" jimmy asks. "cat is missing, well she took my trunk and left. it's a long story. but we need to find her." chris said to the phone. "okay i'll pick you up."

chris pov
minutes later jimmy showed up with chandler and i jump in the car. "where would she go." chandler asks. i think for a minute. "the hotel." i gasp. "what?" chandler asked confused. "the hotel we stayed at when she got bit, where she kissed me. drive there!" jimmy starts up the car and got it moving. "HUH" chandler yells.

i sat in the room scared and alone. why did i leave? chris was there to protect me. i hear a knock on the door. i opened it, thinking it was gonna be chris. well im an idiot. "found you." jaxson backs me up in to the wall and fall to the ground. crying and scared, it turned into anger. i started laughing. "what the fuck you physco"

i stand up. "why? why jaxson? why do you need to do this to me? what have i done to you!" i scream. "you left me, you ran from me and you're now whoring someone in NC" he yells. smacking me, i didn't feel anything. i was numb.

"you're mine." he says
"no, im not yours not anymore. im done playing your game. you're abusive! no girl should ever be treated like this, you deserve to rot in hell you dumb bitch. for abusing and, raping girls and being obsessive and manipulative. you deserve no one and nothing. once you get to prison i hope you realize what they do to rapist. you have raped girls to the age of 13! they won't like that. especially the ones who have daughters. die in that cell, die slowly and suffer hard. fuck you." i laugh.

as i do chris and chandler burst through door, they watch me yell at jaxson with a smile on my face. tears were falling but they were fill with joy. i smack his face, that's when i know i went too far. he raises his hand to hit me but chandler knocked him with a punch. i slowly slide my back on the wall and sat down. jaxson looks at me, i mouth "rot in hell"

"you won't be seeing him again,he's being arrested" jimmy hugs me. "you're no longer gonna have to worry." chandler kisses the top of my head. me and chris got in the truck. when we got home he brought me to his room.

i lay there in silence. trying to get rid of him in my head. chris sits down on the end of the bed.
"cat.." i look at him. "im sorry. i told you i would keep you safe and it wasn't true." he shamefully puts his head down. "well if that were true i would be with jaxson right now." i sit up and leaned on him.

he looks at me and kisses me heavily and i sit on top of him and kissed him. i feel his boner while i sit on him. i move back and forth and he puts his head back. he takes his shirt off.

i take my shirt off. he kisses my neck leaving marks for sure. he puts hands around me and unclips my bra. he lays me down on the bed. taking his pants and boxers off. wow didn't expect me about to have sex with chris from mrbeast. he takes my underwear off.

"are you sure?" he asks. i nod my head pulling him closer to me. i feel his tip at me. he puts it in slowly. "are you okay?" he asks again. "yes." he slowly goes in and out it was painful at first but the pain went away. "speed up." i moan in his ear and that motivated him to.

he goes faster and faster as he thrusts into me. panting and out of breath, i turn him so now he's laying on the bed and im on top of him. i sit on his tip and i put into me slowly. he moans and i go up and down already getting tired. i hold on to him for balance, he holds on to my hips and motions me back and forth. "i.. i- cat" he moans as he reaches his high. i cum on top of him and not shortly after he does as well. he falls asleep and i put a blanket on him and kissed his cheek.