surprise

day before chris's birthday
i wake up to someone calling me. but i look beside me to see chris still sleeping, i took my phone out to the living room and landen was on the couch and jonas was in the guest room. i put on a mrbeast hoodie and went outside and recalled jimmy.
"hey jimmy what's up?"
"so you know how tomorrow is chris's birthday?"
"yeah"
"well we're planning to do a surprise birthday party for him"
"sounds cool"
"come to my house, i'll explain it all."
"okay, but what do i say to chris"
"tell him your at target or something"
"okay i'll see you soon"
i hung up and went back inside. "kitty what are you doing?" landen asked. "don't have time to explain, gotta go." i grabbed my car keys walking out the door before he could say anything else.

i drive down to jimmy's and i knock on the door. chandler opens the door. "did you just wake up?" he laughs. i punch his stomach. "yes i did in fact so that's why i didn't have time to get ready." i fall onto the couch with karl sitting there. he waves at me. "so what's the plan" chandler asks petting my hair.

"we're filming a video today and throwing a surprise party for him as well. we are gonna make the world's largest dodgeball game and we're going out to eat after and we're throwing a party at the warehouse " he stops talking and hands me a drink. "thanks" i sip on it.

"we all have a job to do today" jimmy stands in front of the tv. "chandler and karl, distract chris until we film the video." they both nod. "i will be making reservations at the club and handling the video" jimmy says. "jake and garrett, you are on invitations and getting people to play dodgeball." he looks at me. "and finally cat and tyler, supplies. go to walmart or wherever you want and grab stuff for the party." i groan, jimmy raises his eyebrow.

"why can't i distract chris?" i complain. "yeah distract him with sex" chandler and karl giggle, i stand up about to hurt them but jake held me back. i rolled my eyes. "deal with it please" jimmy begs. "fine, cmon tyler" i grab him
by his shirt and walked outside to my car.

"don't hurt me" tyler said in the passengers seat, i look over to him and laughed. "please, im not mad at you. im mad at jimmy" i start up the car and started driving to walmart. "would you see yourself marrying him?" tyler asks looking at his phone.

"ive never seen myself getting married to be honest, so i'm not sure. i mean i do love him and it would be fun to be with him for a long time but married? i just don't like the definition of the label."
i shake my head. "what do you mean?" he seemed interested. "like staying with someone your whole life? making a promise to that? im independent. im not made for marriage" he looks back at the road without saying anything.

chandler pov:
"hey buddy" we walk into his house and he walks out the bathroom. "where's cat?" he looks around. "i don't know? probably target" karl laughs. "why are you guys here" he rubs his head. "we're going out to the mall." i thought of. "we are?" karl looks at me. "yes, we are. now let's get going!" i pulled both of them out the door

"what snacks does he like?" tyler looks through the aisle. "wait! i have an idea" i leave tyler with the kart and ran to the canned goods. he caught up with me. "what?" he looks around. "we should get a bunch of beans for him" i laugh. i put piles of beans into the cart. we grabbed doritos, cheetos, cakes, ice cream, etc and checked out.

we get in the car and we drove to the warehouse. "hey tyler, why did you ask if i would marry him?" i brought the groceries in. "just wondering, you guys would make a good married couple. i can see y'all staying together for a long time" he shrugs.