found you!

july 12th
"caaaat" i heard someone whisper. "caaaaaaat" they whisper again. "CAT" they scream in my ear. i jump up, to see chris there looking terrified. "sorry didn't mean to scare you" he laughs. "dickhead" i throw a pillow at him. "well your brothers are about to leave so i wanted to wake you up to say goodbye" he pulls my leg dragging me off the bed. "come on you sack of potatoes" he grunts pulling me in the living room. "well, that's one way" jonas laughs.

"can we at least drive them to the airport, pleaseeeee" i beg to chris on my knees. "oh i like that position" he whispers in my ear. i slap his leg. "ok ok fine" i smile in approval. "come on we're gonna miss our flight" jonas walks out the door. "alright we're coming" i groan walking out with chris and landen.

"you're always the reason we're late to EVERYTHING" jonas groans getting in the car. "well pardon my french but you are fucking wrong. im always on time, at least i don't sleep until 4" i ramble on and we kept arguing and landen got ticked off. "will you guys shut up" he yells. "yes dad" i roll my eyes. "shut up cat you're so annoying" we continued to bicker at each other leaving chris and landen with a headache.

TW
"are they always like this?" chris rubs his temples. "yeah pretty much, something bad happened to them and ever since then they can't stop once they start" landen sighs. "may i ask what happened?" chris asks.

"when they were both in high school, cat and jonas were huge druggies. they smoked, drank, snuck out, slept with people.
you name it. but it was also their coping mechanism for our mom being an alcoholic and not being a very present parent, and dad getting kicked out. but cat was still upset and never ate much when i was around. one night cat tried k*lling herself off p*lls and jonas took it hard because their friend kaden had just committed s*icide. he would always yell at her to never to do it again but yeah that's pretty much it"

"wow uhm now i understand" chris says with wide eyes. "WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" landen screams making us stop, at this point it wasn't worth arguing again because landen was already pissed. jonas huffs and i look out the window. "are we there yet" i slump in my seat. "almost" landen sighs.

the rest of the ride was silent i kinda wanted jonas to leave, i can never get a break from his arguing. i love him but god he is annoying and won't shut up. but i get it he cares about me and wants me safe but he won't get off my back. we got to the airport, chris helped them with their bags and i didn't wait i went straight in the building.

they catch up with me. "well i guess this is goodbye" i shrug. "yeah" jonas rubbed his neck. landen comes up to me, hugging me tight. "i'll miss you kitty" i feel the hot tears peeking out of my eyes. "fuck i don't want to cry" i grunt wiping the tears. i look over to jonas and saw him crying.

"dumb bitch you're gonna make me cry" i sniffle wrapping my arms around him. he cries into my shoulder. "im sorry" he whispers. "it's ok i know you love me" i whisper back. "i do love you kitty" he holds on tighter. "you won't loose me" i smile lifting his head up. they both kiss the top of my head walking off.

"we love you kitty!" landen shouts. "i love you guys" i yell back. it felt like the world went silent, no one was talking and everything stopped. tears slowly and quietly strolled down my cheeks. everything went back to normal when i felt chris's warm arms around my waist. "are you okay?" he asks rubbing my back. "yeah i just know i won't seem them for a while" i sigh. "let's get home" he whispers taking my hand.

when we got home i went straight for our room, laying on the bed. exhausted. "hey baby" chris comes in the room. i turn my head to face him. "we have a video to shoot today, you can stay home if you want but we want you to come with" he sits down on the bed. "depends, what are we doing" i yawn. "it's hide and seek for 60k, im gonna be searching with jimmy" he rubs my leg.

"sounds fun" i smile. "great now let's get going" he stands up. "wait" i sit up. "what" he turns towards me. i pat the bed for him to sit there. he sits down clueless. i kiss his tender lips, and he kisses back getting heavy. he pulls back. "what was that for" he laughs. "i want you now" i whimper. he smirks, then sucks on my neck going down. i straddle his hips, attaching my lips back to his. he grabs my waist, pulling me forward towards him. i gasp at the feeling.

"we're gonna be late" chris says putting his shirt back on. "don't stress it" i rub his shoulder, he pushes my hand off. "ok wow" i cross my arms against my chest. "im sorry i didn't mean it" he tries to hug me. "bipolar bitch" i laugh walking out of the room.

"today we have rented an abandoned city to play hide and seek" jimmy says to the camera. "as you see here i have 15 hiders that are gonna compete for 60,000 dollars! and chris will be searching with me" we all waited for jimmy to say we can go, i was pretty confident that i might win since it's just hide and seek.

"ready set go!" jimmy yells and we all run out of the building and went on our separate ways. i make my way into the woods, me and chandler both climbed trees. "you best stay quiet" i whisper to chandler giggling. "sorry" he snorts. i take out my gopro and started talking to it. "currently me and chandler are both in trees, why? i don't know" i turn the camera off and stayed silent.

maybe two hours later after just hiding and staying silent it was getting boring. "i need to pee" i whisper to chandler. "cant you hold it"
he rolls his eyes. "not really i have a bladder of a hummingbird, i'll be right back" i climbed off the tree. "no!" he slightly yells but i was already running. "oh i see someone!" jimmy says into the walkie. shit.

i see jimmy coming after me and i ran as fast as i could. he slows down a bit. "chris i found your lady lover" he says into the walkie. "copy that where is your location?" chris says back. "behind the run down building in the woods, she's leaving the woods going to the city" he starts to run after me again. i turn my head to see not just jimmy but chris also running at me. i run around buildings and inside them.

i loose them in a building, i tried catching my breath from all that running. "ha found ya!" chris says. i scream running out of there, i ran but i was loosing my breath fast. i slow down and saw chris and jimmy. "NO" i scream and chris grabs me. "damn it" i struggle to breath.

chandler ended up winning the 60k, which is really surprising of him. "did you stay in that tree the whole time?" i ask him. "yep" he nods. "lame" i laugh. "you did good, you're a fast runner m'lady" chris comes up from behind me. "fun fact i learned that from track" i smile. "bullshit, what's the real reason" he says in disbelief. " i learned it running from the cops a lot" i put my face in my hands. "there it is" he messes with my hair.

it was around 12am when we got home from the video. chandler comes home with us to hang out. "you can crash here" chris gives him a beer. "yeah i probably will" he opens the can. "well im gonna take a shower" i grab a towel from the dryer. when i get out of the shower, chandler was still watching tv on the couch but chris was no where to be found. "where's chris?" i ask. "outside smoking" he motions his head to the door.

"tell him i'm going to bed" i close the door and got into the king size bed. i kinda lied im not going to bed, im gonna binge watch stranger things. chris walks back inside. "cat's sleeping" chandler says. i hear footsteps so i lay down acting like i'm out cold. he opens the door, walks in and kisses my cheek. he closes the door.

it was 3am and i was still awake, i was on season 3 already and the guys were still awake too doing whatever they're doing. "night chris" i heard chandler. chris walks in the room and i froze. "heh" i laugh nervously. "were you up this whole time?" he chuckles. "maybe" i scratch my head. he smiles shaking his head, he gets into the bed. he grabs me and held me tight, stroking my hair. that made my eyes heavy and i dozed off to sleep.

idk if it's just me but this story is really fucking random but since people actually read it i'll keep writing, im almost done with this book tbh. im currently making a different one, but that one is a fanfic of niall horan. if you like one direction or niall i recommend you to read it once i publish it! at one point i will be making one for karl and then after that i'll probably take a break for a while. have fun reading the rest of this and i'll see you at the end!!

Scouts honorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें